- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Fill out your wheel wells with a brash set of LRG Rims LRG103 Machined Rims
- These burly rims feature an aggressive 12-spoke pattern
- Finished in black with machined accents
- Cast from high-quality aluminum for intense strength and real weight savings
- LGR-branded center cap included
- Available in a wide range of sizes and bolt patterns
- Sold individually
- Your LRG 103 Black Machine Finish Wheels come with a Lifetime Structural Warranty
You know that feeling when you walk into a room and everyone seems to pause, turn and check you out? Prepare to experience that every time you pull out of your garage because all eyes will be on your ride when you upgrade with the bold look of LRG Rims LRG103 Black Machined Finish Wheels. Designed to turn heads, they feature a 12-spoke pattern, stealthy black finish and machined highlights—all the trappings of a truly memorable set of wheels.
More than just a pretty face, your LRG103 Machined Rims are built to take a beating on and off the road. Each rim is constructed from aluminum using an advanced casting technology, resulting in a sturdy one-piece wheel that rolls with the punches. And since they're lighter than steel, they won't throw off your fuel economy or take a bite out of your braking performance like old-school off-road rims.
From full-sized Fords to mid-sized Mazdas, LRG 103 Black Machine Finish Rims come in a range of sizes and styles to fit most trucks, SUVs and Jeeps. They're sold individually, come with a matching center cap and are backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel