- Ships Between 7/06 - 7/08
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Go full chrome with LRG Rims LRG105 Chrome Finish Wheels
- Flared 9-spoke design with a simulated bead lock look
- Dipped with a durable, gleaming chrome finish
- One-piece cast aluminum construction for high strength and low weight
- Choose from multiple sizes, bolt patterns, back spacings and offsets
- Sold individually and includes matching center cap (lug nuts not included)
- Your LRG Rims LRG105 Chrome Finish Wheels are backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Turn heads while you're turning your tires with the gleaming style of LRG Rims LRG105 Chrome Finish Wheels. Boasting a flared 9-spoke design and simulated bead locks, these LRG off-road rims are completely chromed to add maximum flash to your truck or SUV. And, with wheel diameters measuring up to 24 inches, that's a lot of flash!
LRG105 chrome rims are built with a high-performance casting technology that produces durable, one-piece cast aluminum wheels. That way, your LRG 105 wheels are strong, stylish and light—exactly what you need on and off the road. After casting, each LRG 105 chromed wheel is dipped with a gleaming finish that always turns heads and catches eyes.
LRG means Large Rim Group. And since they're available in big sizes from 17" on up, it's easy to see why. Along with those big diameters, you can choose your LRG105 chrome 9 spoke rims with an array of bolt patterns, spacings and offsets to fit your rig's specific tire sizes and brake setup. And it gets better. LRG includes matching center caps and they back your LRG105 Chrome Finish Wheels with a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel