LRG Rims LRG108 Wheels
- Ships Between 1/29 - 2/02
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Kick off your stale stock rims and replace them with LRG Rims LRG108 Wheels
- Styled with a unique split 5-spoke design
- Finished in black with machined accent bolts and ball-cut grooves along the inside edge of the spokes
- Topped off with an LRG-branded center cap
- High-quality cast aluminum construction
- One-piece build ensures peak strength and minimal weight
- Comes in your choice of sizes and bolt patterns
- Your LRG Rims LRG108 Wheels include a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Go with the flow. Stay within the lines. Follow the leader. These are the not-so-battle cries of commuter conformists who cower every time a customized rig rolls by. If you really want to make ‘em sweat, make the switch to LRG Rims LRG108 Wheels. Dripping with attitude, these deluxe dubs feature a unique split 5-spoke design, accent bolts and ball-machined grooves—all the elements that make the highway herd shake in the stock boots.
From traffic jams to trailheads, LRG108 Wheels are engineered to survive mild and wild environments. Thanks to their advanced one-piece cast aluminum construction, they have enough backbone to take on the Rubicon—and they're light enough so you won't sink in the mud. Once they're formed, your LRG 108 Rims are treated to a muted black finish that's contrasted by machined highlights for a look that turns heads wherever you travel.
No matter what kind of truck, SUV or Jeep you have parked in the driveway, you're sure to find LRG Wheels 108 Rims to fit. They're built in a wide range of sizes and bolt patterns to pair with practically any big rig. Plus, they come with a branded center cap and a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size