Mamba Type M12 Wheels
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code 144315
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 1/28 - 1/30
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Strike your off-road style with Mamba Type M12 Wheels
- Designed to give your truck or Jeep a powerful off-road presence
- Aggressive 12 split-spoke design
- Machined bolt-heads and accents on the inner and outer rim lips
- Select from various finishes to set off your rig’s style
- Rugged one-piece aluminum-alloy construction
- Several diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets to choose from
- Mamba Wheels are sold individually and include a logoed center cap
- Your Mamba Type M12 Wheels are backed by a 1-year finish warranty
Off road trails are no realm for the weak. It takes a strong character and stronger equipment to face the badlands. And since you already have the character, get the equipment-Mamba Type M12 Wheels. Made exclusively for trail-hardened Jeeps, trucks and SUVs, Type M12 rims conquer the bumps and ruts with an aggressive 12 split-spoke design that's offset with machined bolt-heads and accents on the inner and outer rim lips.
Mamba Type M12 Wheels are not just a pretty face. These hard-hitting off-road rims are built to tackle any terrain. Crafted tough from a robust one-piece design and all-aluminum alloy construction, your Mamba M12 wheels are forged for ultimate strength, low weight and high style. And, with your choice of sleek finishes, M 12 rims only add to the off-road bad attitude you're after.
To complete the off-road style, Mamba rims are also available in a selection of diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets. That way, you always get the beefy stance your rig needs. All M12 wheels are sold separately, and each includes a Mamba logo center cap to top off the trail-tackling style. What's more, Mamba backs your Type M12 Wheels with a 1-year finish warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Mamba Type M12 Wheels Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James L (DUPONT, PA) Reviewed for a 2002 Dodge Ram — Jan 04, 2015 1:15 PM
Look and feel great on 02 RAM. Put 285/70s on the 17" rim. Wanted a little more size with a good looking rim and that's exaxtly what I got
Reviewed by Kim N (Vicksburg, MS) — Sep 10, 2014 8:43 AM
My son loves the Mamba rims we ordered from AutoAnything. There was an issue with fit but AutoAnything bent over backwards to make everything right. Great seller. I buy all my parts from them now!!