- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Strike your off-road style with Mamba Type M12 Wheels
- Designed to give your truck or Jeep a powerful off-road presence
- Aggressive 12 split-spoke design
- Machined bolt-heads and accents on the inner and outer rim lips
- Select from various finishes to set off your rig’s style
- Rugged one-piece aluminum-alloy construction
- Several diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets to choose from
- Mamba Wheels are sold individually and include a logoed center cap
- Your Mamba Type M12 Wheels are backed by a 1-year finish warranty
Off road trails are no realm for the weak. It takes a strong character and stronger equipment to face the badlands. And since you already have the character, get the equipment-Mamba Type M12 Wheels. Made exclusively for trail-hardened Jeeps, trucks and SUVs, Type M12 rims conquer the bumps and ruts with an aggressive 12 split-spoke design that's offset with machined bolt-heads and accents on the inner and outer rim lips.
Mamba Type M12 Wheels are not just a pretty face. These hard-hitting off-road rims are built to tackle any terrain. Crafted tough from a robust one-piece design and all-aluminum alloy construction, your Mamba M12 wheels are forged for ultimate strength, low weight and high style. And, with your choice of sleek finishes, M 12 rims only add to the off-road bad attitude you're after.
To complete the off-road style, Mamba rims are also available in a selection of diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets. That way, you always get the beefy stance your rig needs. All M12 wheels are sold separately, and each includes a Mamba logo center cap to top off the trail-tackling style. What's more, Mamba backs your Type M12 Wheels with a 1-year finish warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Mamba Type M12 Wheels Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by gilbert c (oceanside, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Tundra — May 02, 2017 9:24 AM
I am extremely impressed with the process of researching my rims. The web site was easy to browse and even easier to order from. Great price, Fast shipping and the quality of the rims is second to none... Thank you Auto Anything for a great set of rims and the quality and looks are amazing.
Reviewed by Rachel D (DODGE CITY, KS) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Nitro — Sep 10, 2016 9:37 AM
i just bought a blue dodge nitro & was stuck deciding between getting big chromed out rims or an off roaring rim package and I'm so glad I went with these! I also bought some 265/70r17 tires, there are the biggest size I can get without having to get it lifted and they don't rub at all, I have no problems when I go drive in the river bed and I know I won't have any issues when winter comes. I also bought a custom grill so the chrome in these rims play off really good together
Reviewed by Joshua E (ELIZABETH, CO) — Sep 16, 2015 8:57 AM
Do not buy these wheels if you own a 2014 F150. They will not fit even though AutoAnything claims they will and returning the wheels are impossible once the tires have been mounted.
Reviewed by Becka C (Muskogee, OK) Reviewed for a 2005 Jeep Liberty — Aug 13, 2015 11:24 AM
The picture and description of these wheels do them no JUSTICE!. I was completely happy, stunned, and satisfied with their look, appearance, and arrival. I have already had a lot of compliments on the wheels, as well as how 'beefy' and 'mean' my liberty looks with them. Wouldnt go any other way, Mamba fan through and through!