- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 8/31 - 9/02
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Put some luck into your off-road style with Mamba Type M13 Wheels
- Outfits your truck, SUV or Jeep with a powerful off-road presence
- Forceful 5-spoke design with riveted accents on each spoke
- Finished in sleek matte-black
- Stylized bolt heads on the center cap complete the aggressive look
- Hard-hitting one-piece aluminum-alloy construction
- Various diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets to choose from
- Mamba Type M13 Wheels are sold individually
- Your Mamba Type M13 Wheels are backed by a 1-year finish warranty
Being a superstitious lot, most racers and off-roaders have some sort of lucky charm riding along on every race or adventure. And with a set of Mamba Type M13 Wheels bolted to your rig, you get four lucky charms that you can never forget. Crafted to take your Jeep, truck or SUV over the top, Type M13 rims feature a 5-spoke design offset with machined rivet accents on the spoke ends. And, the rugged matte-black finish and bolted center caps top-off the lucky looks.
The design of your Type M13 rims never relies on pure luck. Crafted tough enough to handle backcountry battles, these hard-hitting off-road rims are built from a durable one-piece design and all-aluminum alloy construction. That way, your lucky M 13 wheels are forged for maximum strength, minimal weight and ultimate style.
You don't have to get lucky with fitment either. Mamba M13 wheels come in a selection of diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets, so you always get the hard-hitting stance your rig needs. All M 13 rims are sold separately, and each includes a Mamba logo center cap with bolted accents. And best yet, Mamba backs your Type M13 Wheels with a 1-year finish warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Mamba Type M13 Wheels Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joseph M (Fountain Inn, SC) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford Ranger — Jun 25, 2015 8:26 AM
Wheels were packaged very well. They fit on my Jeep Wrangler perfectly and look great. I am very pleased with this purchase.
Reviewed by Paul P (CLAYTON, NC) — Apr 23, 2015 3:55 AM
I bought these rims for my fiancés Jeep Wrangler. She was wanting some XD's, but I talked her out of them because everyone and their mom has XD's. Since I had these installed, she has had compliments everywhere she goes. They do stand out and I haven't seen them anywhere I live. I mounted them with some blue jug nuts that match re jeep and it really makes them stand out.
Reviewed by jonathan h (MARION CENTER, PA) Reviewed for a 2002 Jeep Wrangler — Jun 18, 2014 2:46 PM
Wheels look good. One thing I wish I had known was the lack of a lip on the back side for a typical wheel weight. The local tire shop charged me $1.00 per ounce of stick on weights when the ones that clip on are free. My 32" tires took 34 ounces to balance all 5 wheels/tires in addition to the $15.00 per wheel mount and balance fee. Be prepared to spend some extra money for the balancing
Reviewed by Jordan A (NARRAGANSETT, RI) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler — May 12, 2014 5:26 AM
I put these wheels on my 2014 jeep wrangler sahara and they look amazingg but one wheel was potato shape and did nit fit on the wheel correctly but the rest were fine and fit okay.