Mamba Type M14 Wheels
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code 144315
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 4/27 - 4/29
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your big rig a bold attitude adjustment with Mamba Type M14 Wheels
- Featuring a formidable 7-spoke pattern
- Simulated bolts create a tough texture around the outer lip
- Available in your choice of trail-approved color options
- Wrought from rugged aluminum in a burly 1-piece design that adds strength and subtracts weight
- Built in a broad range of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to fit trucks, SUVs and Jeeps
- Comes complete with a Mamba-branded center cap
- Your Mamba Type M14 Wheels are backed by a 1-Year Warranty
The trail is no place for the timid. To survive a romp across the Rubicon, you need nerves of steel, an iron-clad constitution and an unflinching will to succeed. And, you have to be able to trust your 4x4—which means all those weak-in-the-knees factory components have to go. Start prepping your off-roader for epic adventures by ditching the stock wheels and slapping on a set of Mamba Type M14 Rims.
Whether you're crawling over rocks or crawling through traffic, you always look good when you roll with Mamba M14 Rims. Built large to be in charge, they sport a burly 7-spoke pattern surrounded by accent bolts along the outer lip for that Baja-racer bead locker appearance. Plus, they come in a range of rich color options and include a burly center cap bearing the Mamba moniker.
The Mamba M14 line of aftermarket rims proves that strength and weight savings can coexist. They're forged out of a solid piece of aluminum instead of steel, delivering the perfect balance of backbone and curb weight. And with a host of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to choose from, it's easy to find the right set to match your stance. Best of all, every Mamba M 14 Wheel comes covered with a 1-Year Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size
Mamba Type M14 Wheels Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Robert V (Edisto Island, SC) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Expedition — Apr 10, 2015 12:28 PM
Very pleased with the appearance of these wheels as well as the ease of cleaning them, i.e., no small nooks and crannies that are hard to reach. Also, these wheels have a higher load rating than many wheels, making them a great choice for off-road use and for towing.
Reviewed by Ryan L (Barnegat, NJ) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Feb 13, 2015 6:19 AM
The order came pretty quick, customer service was very good. I am very pleased with the rims but when the shop was putting on the wheels they noticed one of the rims were chipped when he opened the box, the rims are black so it is pretty noticeable but only when close. I do have pictures to show the chip.
- dual wheel simulator components
- rugged ridge wheel spacer reviews
- wheel spacers miami
- toyota wheel spacers
- subaru dash cover
- hyundai trailer hitch
- chevy colorado tires
- toyota tundra lug nuts
- silverado alloy wheels
- slip over seat covers for trucks
- custom mat for floor
- car roof racks and cargo carriers