Mamba Type M15 Wheels
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code 144315
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/22 - 12/24
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Tear up the trails on a head-turning set of Mamba Type M15 Wheels
- Wrought with a radical 10-spoke design with half the spokes recessed and the other half standing forward
- Studded with faux beadlock bolts around the outer lip
- Finished in your choice of rugged color options
- Constructed from one piece of aluminum to save weight without sacrificing strength
- Built in a wide range of wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to fit most trucks, SUVs and Jeeps
- Type M15 Rims are sold individually with a matching Mamba-branded center cap included
- Your Mamba Type M15 Wheels are backed by a 1-Year Warranty
The commuter crowd might be content with the flat look of factory rims, but your tastes run on the more radical side. When you're ready to put some distance between your big rig and the highway herd, make the switch to Mamba Type M15 Wheels. Designed for maximum depth and killer curb appeal, they feature a dynamic 10-spoke pattern of alternating spoke angles: 5 falling back and 5 cutting forward. To round out their off-road appearance, accent bolts surround the outer lip for a traditional bead locker look.
Truck, SUVs and Jeeps are heavy by nature, and excess pounds only bog down their performance. To combat this curb weight conundrum, Mamba M15 Wheels are constructed from a single slab of aluminum for trail-grade strength at a fraction of the weight of steel rims. Plus, they come in your choice of finishes to complement or contrast with your rig's color scheme.
Whether you're itching to upgrade your wheel size or want to stick to a stock stance, Mamba M 15 Rims have you covered. They're available in a range of diameters, bolt patterns and offsets for the perfect fit on your 4x4. To top it off, all Mamba Type M 15 Wheels include a branded center cap and a 1-Year Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size