- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 8/03 - 8/05
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Armor your rig with the off-road style of Mamba Type M1X Wheels
- Equip your truck, SUV or Jeep with an aggressive off-road presence
- Explosive 7-spoke design with beefy bolt-head accents on each spoke
- Debossed design on each spoke adds a unique look
- Finished with matte-black paint and a mill-machined face
- Rugged one-piece aluminum-alloy construction
- Several diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets to choose from
- Mamba Type M1X Wheels are sold individually and include logoed center caps
- Your Mamba Type M1X Wheels are backed by a 1-year finish warranty
There's no doubt that modern off roading is deeply rooted with military machinery. And a set of Mamba Type M1X Wheels outfits your off-road machine with a touch of the military industrial complex. Armoring your rig with an explosive 7-spoke design, Mamba M1 wheels lock and load the off-road style with a beefy bolt-head accent machined into the end each spoke. Then, the inky matte-black finish is offset with a mill-machined face to deliver a two-tone style not seen on any battlefield.
Just like their namesake, the legendary Abrams M1 battle tank, your Mamba M1 rims are built for battle. Crafted from a rugged one-piece design and all-aluminum alloy construction, each Mamba M1 is forged for maximum strength, minimal weight and ultimate style. M1X wheels are trail tested under the roughest conditions, and built tough enough to handle all of your backcountry battles.
So you always get the hard-hitting stance your rig requires, Mamba M1X wheels come in a selection of diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets. Your M1 rims are sold separately, and each includes a Mamba logo center cap to lock and load the military style. And that's not all—Mamba backs your Type M1X Wheels with a 1-year finish warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Mamba Type M1X Wheels Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ryan B (Danville, NH) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Oct 25, 2014 7:06 PM
I LOVE THE FACT THAT THESE RIMS ARE RARE AND UNIQUE TO THE AREA I'M FROM AND A HEAVY QUALITY ALUMINUM . great look and lots of compliments.