- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 8/31 - 9/02
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Give your off-roader some mechanized style with Mamba Type M2X Wheels
- Outfits your off-road rig with an aggressive attitude
- Industrial 14 split-spoke design with rivet accents lining the outer rim lip
- Machine cutouts on each spoke adds a unique look
- Finished with gloss-black paint and a mill-machined face
- Strong one-piece aluminum-alloy construction
- Select from several diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets
- Mamba Type M2X Wheels are sold individually and include logoed center caps
- Your Mamba Type M2X Wheels are backed by a 1-year finish warranty
When it comes to bashing the trails, your rugged off-road rig obviously has no problem leaving the beaten path. But when it comes to strutting its style, is it still thinking inside the box? If so, bolt on a look like none other on or off the road—Mamba Type M2X Wheels. Outfitting your rig with an unconventional 14 split-spoke design, Mamba M2 wheels take style off the beaten path with rivet accents, machine cutouts, a gloss-black finish and a mill-machined face.
Though the look is unconventional, the build is out of this world. Mamba Wheels M2 rims are crafted from a rugged one-piece design and all-aluminum alloy construction. These qualities mean your Mamba M2 rims are forged for maximum strength, minimal weight and ultimate off-road style.
You want your rig to stand out, but not because it looks goofy. So, Mamba offers the M2 wheels in a great selection of diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets so you get the perfect fit. Like all Mambas, your Mamba M2 rims are sold separately, and each includes a Mamba logo center cap to cap off the style. And wait, there's more. Mamba backs your Type M2X Wheels with a 1-year finish warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Mamba Type M2X Wheels Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews