Mamba Type M9X Wheels
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code 144315
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/22 - 12/24
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Set your style apart with Mamba Type M9X Wheels
- Equips your truck or SUV with an aggressive attitude
- Textured 5-spoke design
- Repeating accents machined into the outer rim lip
- Finished with matte-black paint and a mill-machined face
- Rugged one-piece aluminum-alloy construction
- Choose from several diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets
- M9X Wheels are sold individually and include a Mamba- logoed center cap
- Your Mamba Type M9X Wheels are backed by a 1-year finish warranty
If you think about it, there really aren't that many trucks and SUVs to choose from. But, while the world's automakers try to treat you like a sheep, you can break free from the highway herd with a set of Mamba Type M9X Wheels. Featuring a 5-spoke design, Mamba M9 wheels set your rig apart with textured spokes and repeating accents machined into the rim lip. Then Mamba adds sleek style with a matte-black and mill-machined finish.
The industrial style of your Mamba M9 rims is like no other rim on or off the road. But make no mistake—that beauty runs way more than skin deep. Crafted using a proven, rugged one-piece design and all-aluminum alloy construction, your Mamba Type M9 wheels are forged for maximum strength and minimal weight. And, the tricked-out machine work adds the ultimate style.
Even the nicest set of rims can make your rig look awkward if the stance is wrong. That's why Mamba makes M9X rims in a large selection of diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets, so you get the perfect stance. Mamba M9 rims are sold individually, and each includes a Mamba logo center cap to finish off the clean style. And even better, Mamba backs your Type M9X Wheels with a 1-year finish warranty.
- Please test -fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel