- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 8/31 - 9/02
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Break free from ubiquity with Mamba Type MR1X Wheels
- Gives your Jeep, truck or SUV an aggressive off-road attitude
- Smooth, wide 5-spoke design
- Spokes run flush with the outer rim lip
- Available in several finishes to give your rig the right style
- Off-road worthy one-piece aluminum-alloy construction
- Your choice of several diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets
- MR1X Wheels are sold individually and include a Mamba logoed center cap
- Your Mamba Type MR1X Wheels are backed by a 1-year finish warranty
With so many Jeeps, trucks and SUVs driving around these days, it's easy to find yourself behind the wheel of just another rig. Of course, there's one way to set your rig apart from the mundane masses—Mamba Type MR1X Wheels. Rolling free with a smooth, wide design, Mamba MR1 wheels give your rig personality with five fat spokes that run flush with the outer rim lip. And with your choice of finishes, you always get the perfect look.
Sure, the smooth style of your MR1X rims looks like no other wheel on or off the beaten path. But that's not the only thing that sets these off-road wheels apart. Featuring Mamba's proven, durable one-piece design and all-aluminum alloy construction, Mamba MR1 wheels are also strong and light. That way, Mamba MR1X wheels deliver gnarly off-world style backed up by rugged real-world performance.
Mamba knows that every rig has it's own unique style. So, they offer MR1X rims in a great selection of diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets to give your individual ride the right stance. Each Mamba MR1 rims is sold separately, and each includes a Mamba logo center cap for a finished look. What's more, Mamba backs your Type MR1X Wheels with a 1-year finish warranty.
- Please test- fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Mamba Type MR1X Wheels Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Zachary C (PHILADELPHIA, PA) Reviewed for a 2000 Jeep Cherokee — May 26, 2015 3:45 PM
These are a big improvement over my old steel wheels, seems to make my Jeep ride smoother. They look great, mounted up no problem. The only downside is you have to use stick on wheel weights which I am not a big fan of, but thats really just a personal preference. I am hoping they hold up over time.
Reviewed by Jordan G (FORT WAYNE, IN) Reviewed for a 2013 Jeep Wrangler — Dec 02, 2014 6:58 AM
I enjoy the black version of these wheels, they look great on my jeep. I I wish there was no mamba logo on the center cover, but it bothers me less then I thought it would.