- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Air it out for the win with Maxxim Air Wheels
- Race-ready, solid 5-spoke design weighs only 12.2 lbs
- Choose from several finishes for the perfect look
- Hardwearing, one-piece aluminum-alloy construction
- Choose from a selection of bolt patterns and offsets
- Air Wheels are sold individually and include a Maxxim logo center cap
- Maxxim wheels are made by Konig—the wheel-industry trendsetter for 30 years
- Your Maxxim Air Wheels are backed by a 1-year finish warranty
Come race time, two smells are in the air—victory and fear. The winners smell victory, the losers smell the fear. And with a set of Maxxim Air Wheels on your ride, those losers will be smelling your exhaust fumes, too! Crafted for lighter-than-air performance and heavy-duty style, Maxxim Airs Wheels feature a track-ready solid 5-spoke design. Then they're finished in a selection of colors, so you can highlight your race machine with the perfect look.
Anyone can make a lightweight wheel. But making a lightweight wheel that stands up to serious road and track abuse—that takes knowhow. So Maxxim, with over 30 years of Konig knowhow behind them, forges your Maxxim Airs tough with a hard-running one-piece design and all-aluminum alloy construction. It's this combination of high strength, low weight and old-world knowhow that make these wheels lighter than air and stronger than heck.
Maxxim also knows that without the right stance, even the best- looking rims stick out like a sore thumb. That's why Maxxim Air Wheels come in a selection of bolt patterns and offsets. Whether you need one or a set of four, all Air rims are sold separately and each includes a Maxxim logo center cap for race-winning style. And to give this deal a breath of fresh air, Maxxim backs your Air Wheels with a 1-year finish warranty.
- Please test- fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel