- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Quicken the tempo with Maxxim Allegro Wheels
- Open 5-spoke design with a graphite finish and full-machined face
- Rugged one-piece aluminum-alloy construction
- Choose from an array of diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets
- Allegro Wheels are sold individually and include a Maxxim logo center cap
- Maxxim is a Konig brand—the wheel-industry trendsetter for over 30 years
- Your Maxxim Allegro Wheels are backed by a 1-year finish warranty
Even a boring classical music piece has some fast-paced excitement—the allegro. And with Maxxim Allegro Wheels mounted to your ride, you quicken the pace, speed up the style and motor on like Mozart. Starting with an up-tempo open 5-spoke design, Maxxim Allegro wheels charge hard with a sleek, black graphite finish. Then, Maxxim turns style on its head with a full-machined rim face for show-ready, two-tone style.
Sure, Maxxim Allegro wheels look like they're doing 150 mph even when standing still, but that speedy style is way more than skin deep. Using Maxxim's legendary one-piece design and all-aluminum alloy construction, Allegro rims are crafted to handle real-world action. Their combination of high strength, low weight and modern style means your Maxxim Allegro wheels are road & track ready right out of the box.
To make sure your ride gets the perfect street stance, Maxxim Allegro rims are available in an assortment of diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets. Each Allegro wheel is sold separately and each includes a matching Maxxim logo center cap. And to quicken the pace of this deal, Maxxim backs your Allegro Wheels with a 1-year finish warranty.
- Please test-fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Maxxim Allegro Wheels Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Thomas G (Heath, OH) Reviewed for a 2006 Lincoln Zephyr — Apr 04, 2015 8:19 AM
After some communication issues between AutoAnything and the manufacturer and two wheel shipments, the factory sent me the wheels that fit our car. (Not AutoAnything's fault) The wheels are very high quality and very nicely finished. They look super fantastic on our car. They are nicer quality than original chrome wheels that came on the car, which developed peeling chrome after a few years. I would buy the Allegros again if needed.