Maxxim Ferris Wheels
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 3/31 - 4/02
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Spin your style round and round with Maxxim Ferris Wheels
- Modern 10 split-spoke, tuner-friendly design
- Gloss-black finish offset with a polished rim lip and machined spoke face
- Rugged single-piece aluminum-alloy construction
- Choose from a selection of diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets
- Ferris Wheels are sold individually and include a Maxxim logo center cap
- Maxxim wheels are crafted by Konig—wheel-industry trendsetter for 30 years
- Your Maxxim Ferris Wheels are backed by a 1-year finish warranty
If street racing were like a state fair, you'd set your machine up for the E-ticket ride, and leave your competition in the petting zoo. So, bolt on some serious thrill-ride style with a set of Maxxim Ferris Wheels. Spinning round and round with a modern 10 split-spoke design, each Maxxim Ferris wheel is painted gloss-black and offset with a polished rim lip and machined spoke faces.
Boasting Maxxim's legendary single-piece design and all-aluminum alloy construction, Maxxim Ferris wheels are designed for the long haul. This combination of quality craftsmanship and top-shelf materials make Maxxim Ferris rims high in strength, low in weight and awesome in looks. Then, the triad of polished, machined and painted finishes adds some seriously unique street style.
Since Ferris wheels come a large selection of diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets, you won't be going round and round trying to find the right size for your ride. Maxxim offers each Ferris wheel individually, and they include a Maxxim logo center cap to top off the clean style. And, to add some thrill to this deal, Maxxim backs your Ferris Wheels with a 1-year finish warranty.
- Please test-fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Maxxim Ferris Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by William C (Lower Burrell, PA) Reviewed for a 2005 Jeep Liberty — Apr 05, 2014 3:01 PM
You cant find a nicer looking rim and at this price how can you go wrong The only problem is I had to buy a spacer so they did not rub my tie rod end.