- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Get some round-table style with Maxxim Knight Wheels
- Seven solid-spoke, tuner-ready design
- Finished with a machined rim lip and painted spokes
- Super strong one-piece aluminum-alloy construction
- Select from an array of diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets
- Knight Wheels are sold individually and include a Maxxim logo center cap
- Maxxim wheels are made by Konig—setting wheel-industry trends for 30 years
- Your Maxxim Knight Wheels are backed by a 1-year finish warranty
Street racing is a lot like a jousting competition. You need heart, bravery, a solid steed and the right equipment to take the crown. So arm your street slayer with a lance worthy of your reputation-a set of Maxxim Knight Wheels. Adding some serious street armor to your ride, each Knight wheel is forged with 7 solid spokes, each painted gloss black, and then offset with a mill-machined rim lip.
Just like the real knights of yore, Maxxim Knight rims aren't all show and no go. Featuring Maxxim's single-piece design and all-aluminum alloy construction, Knight wheels bring high strength, low weight and awesome looks to the round table. Then, the machined and painted finish completes the broadsword style.
With a nice selection of diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets to choose from, getting the perfect stance with a set of Knight rims is no problem. Each Knight wheel is sold separately and comes with a Maxxim logo center cap to complete the crown jewel style. And to add some armor to this deal, Sir Maxxim backs your Knight Wheels with a 1-year finish warranty.
- Please test- fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel