Mayhem Chaos Wheels
- Ships Between 11/26 - 12/02
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Revolt against your factory wheels with a riotous set of Mayhem Chaos Rims
- Formed with 8 burly spokes in a stepped pattern
- Outer lip is stylized with raised ridges and accent bolts
- Built from aluminum for the optimal weight-to-strength ratio
- Each Mayhem Chaos is rated to shoulder 2500 lbs
- Branded center cap included
- Pick and choose between multiple sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Chaos Rims are available in your choice of finishes
- Sold individually
- Mayhem Chaos Wheels come with a 1-Year Limited Warranty
In a world filled with drivers who fear change and thus roll lamely on lifeless stock wheels, a few brave motorists refuse to play by the factory rules. When you're ready to cause a little automotive anarchy on or off the streets, spark a revolution by making the switch to Mayhem Chaos Wheels.
Lawless lines, aggressive accents and unbridled passion are at the heart of the design Chaos Wheels. These riotous rims are formed with 8 fierce spokes stylized with a stepped pattern for intense texture. For added visual punch, oval-shaped embellishments and accent bolts mark the points where the spokes join the outer lip. To complete the look, Mayhem equips each Chaos Wheel with a matching center cap bearing the company's iconic badging.
Mayhem Chaos Rims prove that bold style doesn't have to bog down your suspension. That's because they're built from lightweight aluminum instead of overweight steel. They come in your choice of eye-catching finishes and a wide range of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to fit most trucks, SUVs and Jeeps. Best of all, Chaos Rims are covered by a 1-Year Limited Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size