Mayhem Hammer Wheels
- Ships Between 11/24 - 11/26
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bang out a bolder appearance on your rig with Mayhem Hammer Rims
- These intense upgrades feature a split 8-spoke pattern
- Treated to a 2-tone finish—black with milled accents around the inside of each spoke
- Faux bead locker bolts line the outer perimeter for added visual excitement
- All-aluminum construction keeps their weight in check without compromising strength
- Each Mayhem Hammer is sturdy enough to support 3300 lbs apiece
- Comes in your choice of wheel sizes
- Multiple Bolt pattern and offset options to fit a host of trucks, SUVs and Jeeps
- Decorated with the distinct Mayhem logo
- Sold individually
- Your Mayhem Hammer Wheels include a 1-Year Limited Warranty
The big auto manufacturers know how to build boss engines, cozy cockpits and smart onboard computer systems. But when it comes to creating thrilling rims, they never seem to nail it. Fortunately, you can forge your own personality by pulling those factory duds and bolting on a powerful set of Mayhem Hammer Wheels.
Whether you're pounding the pavement or thrashing backcountry trails, Hammer Rims are designed to turn heads on any terrain. Tempering contemporary lines with classic style cues, they sport an extreme split 8-spoke pattern with accent bead lockers spanning the perimeter of the outer lip. Every Mayhem Hammer features intricate milling around the splits in the spokes, which stand in stark contrast against their intense black finish. Plus, the iconic Mayhem logo branded front and center for the finishing touch.
Stronger than an anvil yet lighter than steel, Hammer Wheels are built to last from high-quality aluminum alloy. On their own, each Hammer Wheel supports a full 3300 lbs, and they're offered in a wide range of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets—perfect for almost any truck, SUV or Jeep. Best of all, the Mayhem Hammer line is backed by a 1-Year Limited Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size