- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Sack your stock rims and slip on a fighting set of Mayhem Havoc Wheels
- These burly upgrades boast a split 6-spoke pattern with flared feet, intricate milling and accent bolts
- Faux bead lockers dot the perimeter of the outer lip
- Decorated with the Mayhem emblem dead center
- Multiple finishes available to match or augment your rig’s sense of style
- Constructed from lightweight aluminum and rated to support up to 3300 lbs
- Comes in your choice of wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to pair with most trucks, SUVs and Jeeps
- Sold individually
- Mayhem Havoc Wheels are backed by a 1-Year Limited Warranty
In the Dark Ages, the only thing people dreaded more than the Black Plague was Vikings. These fearless boatmen from the frosty north never shied away from a fight—they took what they wanted, when they wanted it, from whoever had what they wanted. Though these ancient warriors have been lost to time, you can channel their fierce spirit by bolting on a berserker set of Mayhem Havoc Wheels.
Whether you're raiding traffic-clogged roadways or pillaging off-road paths, no one will stand in your way when you roll with Havoc Wheels. Each Mayhem Havoc is armed with 6 powerful spokes that are split down the center and flared at the base. Detailed milling around the spokes coupled with accent bolts and faux bead lockers add a daring texture. Plus, they're marked with the legendary Mayhem logo dead center to warn away would-be rivals.
Strength and agility are what made the old Norse raiders so lethal, and the same is true for Mayhem Havoc Rims. Instead of working with overweight steel, Mayhem builds each Havoc Wheel from aluminum for the optimal balance of muscle without excess curb weight. You'll find them in a host of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to fit an array of trucks, SUVs and Jeeps. Better still, Havoc Rims are protected by a 1-Year Limited Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size