Mayhem Missile Wheels
- Ships Between 5/05 - 5/07
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Drop a 20-megaton style bomb on your ride with Mayhem Missile Wheels
- Designed with a tapered 7-spoke pattern and accented with oval cutouts
- Available in multiple finishes with color-contrasting accent plates that bolt between the spokes and they’re fully removable if you prefer a more monotone appearance
- Wrought from aluminum for intense strength without excess weight
- 2500 lb load rating per wheel
- Adorned with the Mayhem emblem on the center cap
- Sold individually in your choice of wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Your Mayhem Missile Wheels include a 1-Year Limited Warranty
There's a battle brewing on the concrete jungle between the repressive forces of factory styling and the outlaws who refuse to let dealerships dictate how their rigs should look. It's time to take a stand for your individuality by outfitting your auto with the high-fashion firepower of Mayhem Missile Wheels.
Like an all-out aerial bombardment of boss style, Mayhem Missile Rims are packed with explosive design cues that lay waste to weak-kneed stock wheels. They feature a bold 7-spoke pattern with streamlined holes carved from the center of each point. High-contrast color accent plates between the spokes add an intimidating highlight, and they're removable if you want to run with more stealth. Plus, each Missile Rim comes decorated with the official Mayhem logo smack dab in the center of the cap.
Whether you stick to the streets or steer off into the badlands, each Mayhem Missile Wheel is bred to take a beating in any environment. Built from choice aluminum, they're rated to support up to 2500 lbs per wheel; all while weighing a fraction of traditional steel. What's more, they come with a 1-Year Limited Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size