- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Liberate your ride from the tyranny of factory rims with Mayhem Patriot Wheels
- Carved with an edgy 5-spoke pattern and highlighted by raised ridges and detailed cutouts
- Accent bolts around the outer lip balance out the negative space between the spokes
- Built from aluminum for serious structural strength, not excessive weight
- Sturdy enough to support a full 2500 lbs of weight per wheel
- Marked with the salute-worthy Mayhem logo
- Sold separately in multiple sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Mayhem Patriot Wheels are covered by a 1-Year Limited Warranty
This great nation wasn't founded by followers, but by liberty-loving rebels who refused to let outside forces dictate how we should live our lives and pursue our personal happiness. Join in the footsteps of Washington, Jefferson and Adams—cast your vote for independence from bland factory styling with Mayhem Patriot Wheels.
Even Yankee Doodle would flip his feathered cap if he caught a glimpse of your proud Patriot Rims rolling down the street. They're sculpted with an angular 5-spoke star pattern that's bold enough to belong on our flag. Cutouts at the base of each spoke accentuate the daring profile while accent bolts around the outer perimeter bring balance to the design. To complete the look, each Mayhem Patriot Wheel comes with a branded center cap.
Freedom isn't free, but every Mayhem Patriot Wheel is free of one thing: steel. Instead of using that old-school, overweight metal, Mayhem crafts each Patriot Rim from premium aluminum for the best mix of structural strength and weight savings. They're available in a wide range of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets, so you won't have trouble finding a set that fits your truck, SUV or Jeep. Best of all, your Mayhem Patriot Wheels come backed by a 1-Year Limited Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size