- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Go on a performance & style rampage with Mayhem Rampage Wheels
- Split 8-spoke design yields aggressive attitude
- Available in an array of finishes
- Crafted from aluminum alloy for high strength & low weight
- Select from multiple diameters, widths, bolt patterns & offsets
- Each Rampage rim includes a center cap baring the Mayhem logo
- Rampage Wheels are sold individually
- Your Mayhem Rampage Wheels are backed by a 1-year limited warranty
Just like the terrain, your thoughts on style can change in a flash. Which means the rims you're rolling today might not be the rims you wanna roll tomorrow. So, suit any mood with a set of Mayhem Rampage Wheels. Roll with a new attitude thanks to the rage-worthy 8-spoke design and an array of finishes.
If you've ever gone off road, you know the terrain is like a rampage on your rims. That's why Mayhem Wheels Rampage rims are built to rage back from the most durable wheel material available—aluminum alloy. Along with being super strong, aluminum is also super light, so Rampage 8090 wheels give your rig a furious upgrade in handling performance.
Each Mayhem Rampage wheel is finished with a unique style and Rampage offers a huge selection of diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets. That way, your rugged rig gets the aggressive stance you're looking for. Best yet, Mayhem also includes a matching Mayhem branded center cap and a 1-year limited warranty with your Rampage Wheels.
- Please test-fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Mayhem Rampage Wheels Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Brian S (GREAT FALLS, MT) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-250 — Jun 23, 2016 8:03 AM
came in on time undamaged, the look is sharp and light weight, does not over power the truck but adds to it, what we were hoping for.
Reviewed by chris w (Aberdeen, MS) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Jan 08, 2016 8:26 PM
I love the way these wheels brought the whole truck together. They do stick out so fender flares are definitely a must to help with coverage. But they give a mean stance.