Mayhem Riot Wheels
- Ships Between 5/29 - 6/02
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Rebel against your factory rims by bolting on Mayhem Riot Wheels
- Stylized with a split 8-spoke design that tapers together to form a wicked pattern of sharp triangles
- Oversized accent bolts mark the spots where the spokes join the outer lip
- Mayhem brands your Riot Rims with their official logo
- For serious weight savings, each Riot Wheel is built from aluminum
- Strong enough to support 3300 lbs per wheel
- Pick from a wide range of wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to fit your truck, SUV or Jeep
- Sold separately
- Your Mayhem Riot Wheels come with a 1-Year Limited Warranty
Car builders think they can keep us under their thumbs by forcing us to accept their lifeless factory rims. It's time to take a stand against the stale look of stock equipment—and we don't mean signing a petition. Fight the powers that be by customizing your truck, SUV or Jeep with a set of Mayhem Riot Wheels.
When you storm the streets on Riot Wheels, you're showing the world that you refuse to play by the rules. Angular and aggressive at the same time, they feature a split 8-spoke design that tapers dramatically to form a burst of tight triangles radiating out from the hub. Burly accent bolts mark the connecting points around the outer lip. And, each Riot Wheel is branded with the Mayhem logo to prove your independence.
You won't find a lick of old-school steel on your Mayhem Riot Rims. Instead, they're built from high-quality aluminum alloy. Besides being incredibly light, each wheel is capable of carrying 3300 lbs on its shoulders. They come in your choice of standard and oversized diameters with varying bolt pattern and offset options. Plus, Mayhem backs your Riot Rims with a 1-Year Limited Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size