- Ships Between 6/30 - 7/02
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Declare war on your competition with Mayhem Warrior Wheels
- Flared 8 split-spoke design with machined accents on the outer rim lip
- Available in an array of finishes to match your style
- Crafted from aluminum for unflinching strength without excess weight
- Several diameters, widths, bolt patterns & offset options to choose from
- Each Warrior rim includes a center cap flying the Mayhem logo
- Warrior Wheels are sold individually
- Your Mayhem Warrior Wheels are backed by a 1-year limited warranty
The art of war teaches warriors that looks are just as important as skill. So, dress your rig for battle with a set of Mayhem Warrior Wheels. Outfitting your warhorse with 8 split spokes and machined accents on the outer rim lip, Mayhem Warrior rims complete the warrior style with your choice of finishes.
Battles in the backcountry and the morning commute take a serious toll on weaker wheels. But Warrior rims are built to fight back from the most durable wheel material on the planet—pure aluminum alloy. This miracle material not only possesses warrior strength, it's also super lightweight. So with strength and style, Mayhem 8015 wheels boost your war machine's handling, too.
To outfit your combat rig with a stand-at-attention stance, each Mayhem Warrior rim comes in a regiment of diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets. And, to put the stripes on your street soldier's shoulders, Mayhem includes matching center caps. Best yet, Mayhem salutes your warrior spirit by backing your Warrior Wheels with a 1-year limited warranty.
- Please test-fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Mayhem Warrior Wheels Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Paul A. T (La Quinta, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — May 17, 2015 4:43 PM
In this case, bad is real good! Ive never bought after market wheels but was kinda forced to.[going to bigger tires wouldnt fit on my stock rims] Autoanything reps were awesome in guiding, teaching, and explaining everything wheels! As ive learned its very easy to make mistakes when buying wheels. They look more aggressive and "truckish" in person, than on screen, which is exactly what i was looking for. I didnt want a car wheel on a full size "man-truck". Highly recommended, wheels & website!