- Keep your custom alloys with McGard Center Cap Locks
- Works like a regular center cap bolt, but requires a special key for installation and removal
- For custom alloy wheels with bolt-on lug covers (center caps) or wire basket wheels
- Single-piece design is super strong and easy to use
- Easy-to-use key and steel collar guides the key into the lock pattern
- Computer-generated key designs means there are no two locks alike
- Crafted from proprietary, through-hardened, restricted-chemistry steel for maximum strength
- Available in multiple colors to accent your ride
- McGard has been keeping wheels on cars since 1964
- Meets or exceeds O.E.M. standards for safety and durability
- Made in the USA
- Kit includes 4 locking center cap locks and special key tool
- Your McGard Center Cap Locks are backed by a 1-year warranty
Custom wheels aren't just the hottest things on the automotive market—they're the hottest things on the black market. So instead of letting your alloys wind up on craigslist or in the last isle at the Pomona hot rod swap meet, lock ‘em to your vehicle with McGard Center Cap Locks. Designed to work like a standard bolt-on lug covers, the McGard center cap locks use a unique key for installation and removal.
Replacing bolt-on lug covers (center caps) or wire basket wheels, your McGard wheel center cap locks are made specifically for custom aluminum alloy wheels. Fitted with a steel collar that guides the key into the lock pattern, the single-piece design is simple to use. And, thanks to McGard's computer-generated key designs, you can rest assured that your key set is the only key set like it on the road.
For ultimate strength and security, McGard locks for center caps are wrought from through-hardened, restricted-chemistry steel exclusive to McGard. Next, they get a gleaming, rust-resistant plating—3 layers of nickel and 1 layer of micro-porous chrome. Each kit includes 4 center cap locks, one for each wheel, and 1 special key tool. Even better, McGard makes your Center Cap Locks in the USA and back ‘em with a 1-year warranty.
- Please verify correct fastener style as recommended by the wheel manufacturer
McGard Center Cap Locks Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 5/30 - 6/01