- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your wheels on your car with McGard Cone Seat Lug Nut Wheel Locks
- Works like a regular lug nut, but requires a special key for installation and removal
- Replaces lug nuts that utilize a 60° tapered cone seat at the bottom
- For use with steel or aluminum wheels
- One-piece design is super strong and easy to use
- User-friendly key and steel collar guides the key into the lock pattern
- Computer generated key designs means your locks are the only ones like ‘em
- Machined from proprietary, through-hardened, restricted-chemistry steel for unsurpassed strength
- McGard has been keeping wheels on cars since 1964
- Meets or exceeds O.E.M. standards for safety and durability
- Made in the USA
- Kit includes 4 locking lug nuts and special key tool
- Your McGard Cone Seat Lug Nut Wheel Locks are backed by a 1-year warranty
Your vehicle always looks and runs better when it's sitting on wheels and tires—not instead of a set of bricks. But when lug-nut larcenists are lurking about, your ride could be sporting a set of blocks in seconds, unless you put your wheels under lock and key with a set of McGard Cone Seat Lug Nut Wheel Locks. Working like a regular lug nut, McGard cone seat wheel locks require a special key for installation and removal.
Designed to replace lug nuts with a 60° tapered cone seat at the bottom, your McGard cone seat locking lug nuts work with both steel or aluminum wheels. The one-piece design is easy to use thanks to the steel collar that guides the key into the lock pattern. And, since McGard uses computer generated key designs, you can rest assured that your set is the only set like it.
For maximum strength and security, McGard conical wheel locks are machined from through-hardened, restricted-chemistry steel that's made exclusively for McGard. Your kit includes 4 locking lug nuts, one for each wheel, and 1 special key tool. And best yet, McGard makes your Cone Seat Lug Nut Wheel Locks in the USA and backs ‘em with a 1-year warranty.
McGard Cone Seat Lug Nut Wheel Locks Customer Reviews
39 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Duncan H (Wagner, SD) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler — Jun 17, 2017 8:26 PM
easy to install and will be easy to remove with enclosed wrench head almost impossible without.
Reviewed by Steven G (Havertown, PA) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Rogue — Jun 07, 2017 10:02 AM
RECENTLY PURCHASED A 2017 NISSAN ROGUE AND NEEDED LOCKS FOR THE SHINY BLACK WHEELS. EASY TO PUT ON AND LOOK GREAT.
Reviewed by Calvin G (BURLINGTON, NJ) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Focus — May 23, 2017 4:27 PM
I ordered this lug nut set and I received it in a couple of days. The service was fast and great. The locks look great on my car and they do the job as stated. I would buy these again .
Reviewed by Nicolette W (NEW BLOOMFIELD, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Wrangler — May 02, 2017 4:47 AM
Fit perfectly on the Wrangler lugs. Now all of my wheels are protected. (Including the spare) Comes with the ability to register the key so that a replacement can be sent in the event the key is lost.