McGard Cone Seat Lug Nut Wheel Locks
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code 143710
- Ships Between 3/02 - 3/04
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your wheels on your car with McGard Cone Seat Lug Nut Wheel Locks
- Works like a regular lug nut, but requires a special key for installation and removal
- Replaces lug nuts that utilize a 60° tapered cone seat at the bottom
- For use with steel or aluminum wheels
- One-piece design is super strong and easy to use
- User-friendly key and steel collar guides the key into the lock pattern
- Computer generated key designs means your locks are the only ones like ‘em
- Machined from proprietary, through-hardened, restricted-chemistry steel for unsurpassed strength
- McGard has been keeping wheels on cars since 1964
- Meets or exceeds O.E.M. standards for safety and durability
- Made in the USA
- Kit includes 4 locking lug nuts and special key tool
- Your McGard Cone Seat Lug Nut Wheel Locks are backed by a 1-year warranty
Your vehicle always looks and runs better when it's sitting on wheels and tires—not instead of a set of bricks. But when lug-nut larcenists are lurking about, your ride could be sporting a set of blocks in seconds, unless you put your wheels under lock and key with a set of McGard Cone Seat Lug Nut Wheel Locks. Working like a regular lug nut, McGard cone seat wheel locks require a special key for installation and removal.
Designed to replace lug nuts with a 60° tapered cone seat at the bottom, your McGard cone seat locking lug nuts work with both steel or aluminum wheels. The one-piece design is easy to use thanks to the steel collar that guides the key into the lock pattern. And, since McGard uses computer generated key designs, you can rest assured that your set is the only set like it.
For maximum strength and security, McGard conical wheel locks are machined from through-hardened, restricted-chemistry steel that's made exclusively for McGard. Your kit includes 4 locking lug nuts, one for each wheel, and 1 special key tool. And best yet, McGard makes your Cone Seat Lug Nut Wheel Locks in the USA and backs ‘em with a 1-year warranty.
McGard Cone Seat Lug Nut Wheel Locks Customer Reviews
15 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by robert m (HARBESON, DE) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Camaro — Feb 18, 2015 4:12 AM
I love them they are massive and well constructed but I ordered the storage pouch for the key and it didn t arrive. I really need that since the key is too large for a film cannister that I normally use to store it
Reviewed by MARTIN G (DAVIE, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Infiniti JX35 — Aug 26, 2014 11:16 AM
I took over someone's car lease. The car had great looking wheels but with no locks. I bought these and they are exactly what I wanted.
Reviewed by Bobby F (CHURCH HILL, TN) Reviewed for a 2008 Honda Fit — Aug 14, 2014 2:47 PM
Just obtained some late model Silverado wheels to go on my 96 Tahoe. Didn't want to take any chances of someone taking them. These wheel locks were just what I needed to keep my wheels safe.