- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your wheels on your car with McGard Cone Seat Lug Nut Wheel Locks
- Works like a regular lug nut, but requires a special key for installation and removal
- Replaces lug nuts that utilize a 60° tapered cone seat at the bottom
- For use with steel or aluminum wheels
- One-piece design is super strong and easy to use
- User-friendly key and steel collar guides the key into the lock pattern
- Computer generated key designs means your locks are the only ones like ‘em
- Machined from proprietary, through-hardened, restricted-chemistry steel for unsurpassed strength
- McGard has been keeping wheels on cars since 1964
- Meets or exceeds O.E.M. standards for safety and durability
- Made in the USA
- Kit includes 4 locking lug nuts and special key tool
- Your McGard Cone Seat Lug Nut Wheel Locks are backed by a 1-year warranty
Your vehicle always looks and runs better when it's sitting on wheels and tires—not instead of a set of bricks. But when lug-nut larcenists are lurking about, your ride could be sporting a set of blocks in seconds, unless you put your wheels under lock and key with a set of McGard Cone Seat Lug Nut Wheel Locks. Working like a regular lug nut, McGard cone seat wheel locks require a special key for installation and removal.
Designed to replace lug nuts with a 60° tapered cone seat at the bottom, your McGard cone seat locking lug nuts work with both steel or aluminum wheels. The one-piece design is easy to use thanks to the steel collar that guides the key into the lock pattern. And, since McGard uses computer generated key designs, you can rest assured that your set is the only set like it.
For maximum strength and security, McGard conical wheel locks are machined from through-hardened, restricted-chemistry steel that's made exclusively for McGard. Your kit includes 4 locking lug nuts, one for each wheel, and 1 special key tool. And best yet, McGard makes your Cone Seat Lug Nut Wheel Locks in the USA and backs ‘em with a 1-year warranty.
McGard Cone Seat Lug Nut Wheel Locks Customer Reviews
20 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joseph M (Fountain Inn, SC) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford Ranger — Jul 08, 2015 4:04 AM
These are a great item for my Jeep. They come in a set of five so that the spare tire is also protected. I would definitely recommend this item.
Reviewed by Richard G (HOUSTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford F-150 — May 10, 2015 10:36 AM
I installed the locks and on the last lug I am pretty sure the lock distorted and slipped. Busted my knuckles on the driveway. I had to tap the lock on to the last lug to finish tightening it. I only hope I will be able to remove the locks when necessary. Weak lock.
Reviewed by LAWRENCE M (Sarasota, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Cadillac SRX — May 07, 2015 8:06 AM
I have been using Mcgard wheel locks on my last three cars. They are not as beefy as the OEM but that doesn't seem to be a problem, they have not failed yet. Make sure you order the right ones, so they will fit under the center whell cap. D SIR
Reviewed by John S (PENDERGRASS, GA) — Apr 28, 2015 4:54 AM
Excellent product and professional sales people. The wrong locks were sent initially. They corrected that and sent the correct locks over night. You can't get any better than that.