- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Securely install your wheels right out of the box with the McGard Hex Wheel Installation Kit
- Includes everything you need to secure and stylize your custom wheels
- Single-piece design is super strong and easy to use
- Choose from an array of vibrant colors to accent your ride’s rims
- Kit includes lug nuts, wheel locks, special key tool, I.D. card and key-tool storage bag (depends on product)
- McGard name roll marked into the surface of every nut to ensure you are getting a quality product
- Crafted from proprietary, through-hardened, restricted-chemistry steel for maximum strength
- Meets or exceeds O.E.M. standards for safety and durability
- McGard has been keeping wheels on cars since 1964
- Made in the USA
- Your McGard Hex Wheel Installation Kit is backed by a 1-year warranty
Like a kid in a candy store, you just can't wait to install that brand new custom wheel and tire package onto your ride. But if you don't do it right, you could end up with some serious style and security cavities. So, do what 9 out of 10 dentists and mechanics recommend—install your wheels with the quality McGard Hex Wheel Installation Kit.
Including everything you need to install your wheels, make them look great and ensure they stay yours, the McGard Hex wheel installation kit includes lug nuts, wheel locks, key tool, I.D. card and storage bag (varies by kit). The locks are fitted with a steel collar that guides the key into the lock pattern. And, McGard's computer-generated key designs let you know that your key set is totally unique.
McGard nuts and locks are made from through-hardened, restricted-chemistry steel that's exclusive to McGard. They're plated with 3 rust-resistant nickel layers and 1 micro-porous chrome layer. And, you can choose from an array of vibrant colors to accent your ride's rims. What's more, McGard makes your Hex Wheel Installation Kit in the USA and back ‘em with a 1-year warranty.
- Please verify correct fastener style as recommended by the wheel manufacturer
McGard Hex Wheel Installation Kits Customer Reviews
16 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Nicholas B (CONWAY, NC) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Mustang — Dec 04, 2015 5:36 AM
This kit looked great when paired with my new chrome rims! The finish is high quality and the fact that you get a one-off key for the keyed lugs is great peace of mind.
Reviewed by Wilson S (Kernersville, NC) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — May 13, 2015 9:46 AM
These are much nicer than the stock lug nuts with the chrome covers. However the quality of the chrome is just OK. I have a Harley so I am familiar with parts that are done well and those that are not. The quality is middle of the road. They look good from a distance. I wouldn't put them on a show vehicle. I also think they should offer a set with all lug nuts for those that do not want locking lug nuts.