- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Securely install your wheels right out of the box with the McGard Hex Wheel Installation Kit
- Includes everything you need to secure and stylize your custom wheels
- Single-piece design is super strong and easy to use
- Choose from an array of vibrant colors to accent your ride’s rims
- Kit includes lug nuts, wheel locks, special key tool, I.D. card and key-tool storage bag (depends on product)
- McGard name roll marked into the surface of every nut to ensure you are getting a quality product
- Crafted from proprietary, through-hardened, restricted-chemistry steel for maximum strength
- Meets or exceeds O.E.M. standards for safety and durability
- McGard has been keeping wheels on cars since 1964
- Made in the USA
- Your McGard Hex Wheel Installation Kit is backed by a 1-year warranty
Like a kid in a candy store, you just can't wait to install that brand new custom wheel and tire package onto your ride. But if you don't do it right, you could end up with some serious style and security cavities. So, do what 9 out of 10 dentists and mechanics recommend—install your wheels with the quality McGard Hex Wheel Installation Kit.
Including everything you need to install your wheels, make them look great and ensure they stay yours, the McGard Hex wheel installation kit includes lug nuts, wheel locks, key tool, I.D. card and storage bag (varies by kit). The locks are fitted with a steel collar that guides the key into the lock pattern. And, McGard's computer-generated key designs let you know that your key set is totally unique.
McGard nuts and locks are made from through-hardened, restricted-chemistry steel that's exclusive to McGard. They're plated with 3 rust-resistant nickel layers and 1 micro-porous chrome layer. And, you can choose from an array of vibrant colors to accent your ride's rims. What's more, McGard makes your Hex Wheel Installation Kit in the USA and back ‘em with a 1-year warranty.
- Please verify correct fastener style as recommended by the wheel manufacturer
McGard Hex Wheel Installation Kits Customer Reviews
32 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert B (NORTH WALES, PA) — Jan 07, 2017 11:55 AM
The hex wheel lugs were the correct thread and length size however once hand tightened the installer could not get a socket to fit them because there wasn't enough clearance between the new wheel and your lugs, they were too broad. I had to purchase a set locally because my car was on a lift and the tires were already on the new wheels. Quite an inconvenience. I will be returning the McGard Hex Wheel Installation Kits for a refund to my charge card.