McGard Lug Bolt Wheel Locks
- Ships Between 5/04 - 5/06
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Secure your wheels to your ride with McGard Lug Bolt Wheel Locks
- Works like a regular lug bolts, but requires a special key for installation and removal
- Replaces lug bolts that utilize a cone or radius seat
- Can be used on steel or aluminum wheels
- Single-piece design is strong and simple to operate
- Steel collar and easy-to-use key guides the key into the lock pattern
- Computer-generated keys means there are no duplicate locks rolling around
- Crafted from proprietary, through-hardened, machined restricted-chemistry steel for maximum strength
- Triple-plated nickel and single-plated micro-porous chrome produce a rust-resistant gleam
- McGard has been locking wheels to cars since 1964
- Meets or exceeds O.E.M. standards for safety and durability
- Made in the USA
- Kit includes four locking lug bolts and special key tool
- Your McGard Lug Bolt Wheel Locks are backed by a 1-year warranty
Don't let some theft-happy nut loosen your bolts and snag your expensive tires and wheels. Instead, drive that nut nutso with a set of McGard Lug Bolt Wheel Locks protecting your stuff. Working like a regular lug bolt, McGard lug bolt locks use a special one-of-a-kind key for installation and removal.
Designed to replace lug bolts with a tapered cone or radius seat at the bottom, your McGard lug locks work with both steel and aluminum wheels. The single-piece design is easy to use thanks to a steel collar that guides the key into the lock. And, since McGard uses computer-generated key designs, you can rest assured that your key and lock set is unique to your ride.
Each McGard lug style wheel lock is machined from through-hardened, restricted-chemistry steel that's made exclusively for McGard. This delivers maximum strength and security. Then, your locks get 3 layers of nickel and 1 layer of micro-porous chrome plating. This gives the shiny, rust-resistant finish. Your kit includes 4 locking lug bolts, one for each wheel, and 1 key tool. And best yet, McGard makes your Lug Bolt Wheel Locks in the USA and backs them with a 1-year warranty.
McGard Lug Bolt Wheel Locks Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Lester G (SKIATOOK, OK) Reviewed for a 2012 BMW X5 — Aug 07, 2014 2:30 PM
These wheel locks were exactly as described and fit perfectly. I liked the chrome versus black cap option since the wheel bolts on my car were black. I recommend these and would buy them for my next car, if needed.
Reviewed by Vincent S (Dover, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Audi S4 — Jul 09, 2014 5:58 AM
This was my third different set of McGard wheel locks purchased the last number of years. As before, they were for a car with expensive wheels and tires. I am a "car guy", with 4 personal cars, and for me, McGard makes the finest looking, most secure wheel locks in the aftermarket industry.
Reviewed by Roger R (Beaufort, SC) Reviewed for a 2005 Chrysler Crossfire — May 21, 2014 6:52 AM
Great locks. Easy to install and I trust that they will make it at least very very difficult to stesl my new $2000.00 wheels.
Reviewed by Edward D (Lakeland, FL) Reviewed for a 2000 BMW 7-Series — May 01, 2014 6:56 AM
Thanks McGard for your prompt shipment. I especially appreciate your detail and computerized system in making no two keys alike. I have registered my product and ordered an extra key. Waiting for it also to arrive. Thanks!