- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Secure your wheels to your car with McGard Shank Style Lug Nut Wheel Locks
- Operates like regular lug nuts, but requires a special key for installation and removal
- For use with steel or aluminum wheels that use flat seat lug nuts
- Single-piece design is super strong and easy to use
- Easy-to-use key and steel collar guides the key into the lock pattern
- Computer generated key designs means there are no duplicate locks rolling around
- Crafted from proprietary, through-hardened, machined restricted-chemistry steel for maximum strength
- Triple-plated nickel under single-plated micro-porous chrome produce a rust-resistant gleam
- McGard has been locking wheels to cars since 1964
- Meets or exceeds O.E.M. standards for safety and durability
- Made in the USA
- Kit includes four locking lug nuts and special key tool
- Your McGard Shank Style Lug Nut Wheel Locks are backed by a 1-year warranty
You've got a key for your house to keep creeps out and your stuff in. You've got a key to your car to keep the joyriders out and you in. And with McGard Shank Style Lug Nut Wheel Locks, you get a key to your wheels to keep your vehicle from sitting on a set of bricks. Designed to work like standard lug nuts, McGard locking shank lug nuts use a special key to take them on and off.
Replacing shank-type lug nuts with a flat-seat bottom, your McGard shank style wheel locks work with both steel or aluminum wheels. The easy-to-use, one-piece design uses a steel collar to guide the key into the lock pattern. And, you can rest assured that just like your house key, your wheel key is the only one like it. That's because McGard uses computer- generated key designs.
McGard shank lug nuts are machined from through-hardened, restricted-chemistry steel made exclusively for McGard for maximum strength and security. Then your locks get a triple layer of nickel topped by a single layer of micro-porous chrome plating for a gleaming rust-resistant finish. And, each kit includes 4 locking nuts, one for each wheel, and the key tool. What's more, McGard crafts your Shank Style Lug Nut Wheel Locks in the USA and back ‘em with a 1-year warranty.
- Please verify correct fastener style as recommended by the wheel manufacturer
McGard Shank Style Lug Nut Wheel Locks Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dennis C (Dover, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota RAV4 — Feb 25, 2014 7:16 AM
These Locks were a perfect fit for my 2013 Toyota RAV4 with aluminum wheels. I carefully measured shank diameter and length - but it's great to verify on the vehicle! The dealer was non-responsive when I tried to get locks directly from Toyota.