- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get and keep a grip on your tuner wheels with McGard SplineDrive Cone Seat Lug Nuts
- The strongest, safest, most stylish tuner lug nuts on the market
- 30% lighter than OEM style lug nuts
- Exterior splines allow 59% deeper stud engagement over socket style nuts
- Precision spline fit and drive angle provide 26% greater contact area
- Delivers greater torquing power during wheel installation and removal
- Zinc-plated seating surface enhances torque tension
- Small diameter lock and key design fits close tolerance lugholes
- Locks are perfect for wheels with extra small lug nut holes
- Closed-end design and narrow groove key patterns deliver maximum security
- Covers stud to prevent rust from seeping out and staining the wheel finish
- Choose from a variety of finishes to complement your wheels
- Some sets are available with red or blue anodized aluminum trim
- Made in the USA
- Meets or exceeds O.E.M. standards for safety and durability
- Sold in packs of 4 (multiple packs may be needed)
- Your McGard SplineDrive Cone Seat Lug Nuts are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Since you dropped a grip on those tuner wheels, don't lose them because your factory lugs couldn't keep a grip. You see, OEM lugs just aren't up to the task of giving your wheels the stud engagement, drive design, seating area and street style your radical rims require. So, step up the style and lock down the security with a set of McGard SplineDrive Cone Seat Lug Nuts.
Built for spirited motoring, McGard spline drive lug nuts hold onto your wheels like no other nuts. Exterior splines allow deeper stud engagement and greater contact area over socket style nuts. And, the zinc-plated seating surface delivers greater torquing power for installation and removal. Finally, for maximum security and to keep your wheels on your car, McGard splined lug nuts use a small diameter lock and key that fits those close tolerance lugholes.
And it's not just about performance and security with McGard spline lug nuts. The nut completely covers the wheel stud to keep rust from weeping out and staining your wheel finish. And to complement your style, you choose from a variety of finishes, including some with a red or blue anodized aluminum trim. Best yet, McGard backs your SplineDrive Cone Seat Lug Nuts with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Please verify correct fastener style as recommended by the wheel manufacturer
McGard SplineDrive Cone Seat Lug Nuts Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by David D (SAINT MARYS, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Sep 21, 2014 6:37 AM
First thing out of the box, they look OK, some slight blemishes in the black chrome finish. After installing with the proper McGard socket and running my new wheels, 2 days later rust developed around the spline areas from where the socket tool engaged the lugs. I would expect a $20 socket to have a better fit. Also, I am confused about the cone seat area...it is supposed to spin freely so your wheels don't get marked up during install, but after torquing my wheels once, none of the seats turn freely anymore. Not sure if this is normal at all, but obviously next time I take them off, the design feature of the free-spinning seat is no longer useful? Overall, not worth the $180+ shelled out for a set of lugs
- mcgard wheels & rims
- lexani lust chrome wheels
- covercraft mini mask
- carriage works billet grille upper hood insert 2011 camaro
- jeep brush guard
- toyota mats
- toyota wheel spacers
- f150 alloy rims
- floor mats for 2012 ford escape
- ford f-150 wheels
- improve gas mileage products
- black license plate frame
- chrome auto parts