McGard SplineDrive Wheel Installation Kits
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code 143710
- Ships Between 4/27 - 4/29
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your custom wheels rolling in style with the McGard SplineDrive Wheel Installation Kit
- Comes with the hardware you need to secure and stylize your custom wheels
- Operates like typical lug nuts but uses a special key for installation and removal
- One-piece design is super strong and easy to use
- Easy-to-use key and steel collar design guides the key into the lock pattern
- Computer-generated lock and keys come in an unlimited number of unique patterns
- Built from proprietary, through-hardened, restricted-chemistry steel for maximum strength
- Three nickel and one micro-porous layer of chrome plating deliver a rust-, chip- and peel-resistant finish
- Choose from an array of finishes and colors to accent your ride’s rims
- Meets or exceeds O.E.M. standards for safety and durability
- McGard has been locking wheels to cars since 1964
- Made in the USA
- Kit includes lug nuts, wheel locks, special key tool, I.D. card and key-tool storage bag (varies by kit)
- Your McGard SplineDrive Wheel Installation Kit is backed by a 1-year warranty
All it takes is a crook with no spine to drive away with your custom wheels. But all it takes to keep those wheels secure is the backbone delivered by the McGard SplineDrive Wheel Installation Kit. These custom lugs work like regular lug nuts, only they require a special key for installation and removal. And that's just the beginning-because McGard knows you're just as concerned with style as you are with security.
All the hardware you need for a custom wheel install is included in your McGard spline drive kit: lug nuts, wheel locks, key tool, storage bag and I.D. card (contents vary by kit). The locks are made with a steel collar and an easy-to-use design that guides the key into the lock pattern. And, computer-generated key designs mean that the locks on your McGard spline drive set are totally unique.
Through-hardened, restricted-chemistry steel-exclusive to McGard-makes these lug nuts ridiculously strong. Three layers of nickel and of 1 micro-porous chrome make them rust, peel and chip proof. And, a wide selection of finishes and colors make them a perfect match to your ride. And best yet, McGard makes your SplineDrive Wheel Installation Kit in the USA and backs it with a 1-year warranty.
- Please verify correct fastener style as recommended by the wheel manufacturer
McGard SplineDrive Wheel Installation Kits Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews