- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your ride’s rims a more aggressive look with Metal Lugz Spiked Lug Nuts
- Made from high-strength carbon steel and available in your choice of chrome or black finishes
- Sold in multiple-piece sets including a special lug nut key to provide extra security for your wheels
- Full-replacement lug nuts boast a conical seated design and come in various thread sizes
- Suitable for installation on most 4-, 5-, 6- and 8-lug trucks, Jeeps and SUVs on the road today
- Your Metal Lugz Spiked Lugs are supported by a 1-year warranty
Give your wheels a considerable edge with Metal Lugz Spiked Lug Nuts. Rugged, rigid and clean-looking, these one-of-a-kind wheel and rim accessories are sure to define you and your vehicle, no matter where you go.
Sharp-tipped and sharp-looking, full-replacement Metal Lugz Spiked Lugs are constructed from steel and finished in either chrome or powder-coated black – whichever shade suits you best. They’re sold in multi-piece sets, each of which includes a lug nut key for extra security. Ideal for installation on a wide range of 4-, 5-, 6- and 8-lug trucks, Jeeps and SUVs, your Metal Lugz Spike Lug Nuts are backed by a 1-year warranty.
Metal Lugz Spiked Lug Nuts Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Anthony I (SHAWNEE, OK) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Jun 14, 2017 10:34 AM
Kind of skeptical at first. But did a lot more research and talked to the online chat team . Really great service , really fast shipping , and really fantastic product . Thanks again . I got the chrome and it was easy to install . I got a black on black truck and the lug nuts aren't too flashy . Really happy
Reviewed by Phillip R (Concord, AR) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-350 — Mar 21, 2017 8:45 PM
This is the second set of these lugs I own (first were black) due to the only lug that will fit a Cali Offroad wheel. There was no attention to detail. They got paint all inside the threads which acted like loctite once torqued to specs. Paint flaked off instantly and I had to break wheel studs off to remove the first set (black ones). The chrome lugs were easier to install but began to rust after 2 weeks. All were installed by hand. Save your money. Absolute garbage.