- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Conscript your rig into the most elite off-road squad with Metal Mulisha 7113 Series Off Road Wheels
- The 7113 Series are the first rims designed by Brian Deegan, the Metal Mulisha and Pro Comp
- Decked out with eight epic spokes accented by big burly bolts
- The satin black finish and machined highlights create a daring two-toned pattern
- Includes a matching center cap with the iconic Metal Mulisha Skull logo
- Built from lightweight aluminum alloy using an advanced low-pressure casting technique
- Made with a high offset for maximum brake clearance
- Sold individually in a wide range of sizes and bolt patterns
- New lug nuts recommended (sold separately)
- Your Metal Mulisha 7113 Series Off Road Wheels come complete with a Lifetime Structural Warranty
All great heroes have a great origin story-that defining moment when they reached legendary status. For King Arthur, it happened when The Lady of the Lake gave him a sword. For Peter Parker, it was that radioactive spider bite. And for the Metal Mulisha, it was the release of their first rims: the 7113 Series. Even though they're the original wheels, Metal Mulisha 7113 Series Rims continue to set the tone for every dub they design.
Like metal-clad octopi on the hunt for prey, Metal Mulisha 7113 Series Off Road Wheels are equipped with eight spokes accented with Frankenstein-sized bolts. They're intimidating enough on their own, but the Mulisha took another step by machining the perimeter of each octo-arm. It creates a sick contrast between the satin metal and the flat black finish. And for the final visual punch, the legendary Metal Mulisha Skull logo is riding front and center on the cap.
Just as the Mulisha pulls no punches out on the motocross track, they don't skimp at the factory either. Metal Mulisha 7113 Series Wheels are built Deegan-tough from premium aluminum using a hardcore low-pressure casting technique. What's more, they're made with oversized offsets for plenty of brake clearance, and they come with a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Metal Mulisha 7113 Series Alloy Wheels Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Metal Mulisha 7113 Series Alloy Wheels
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/26 - 12/30