- Save 10% Use Promo Code METHOD10
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Method 105 Beadlock Wheels are designed for off-road racers and hardcore enthusiasts
- 12-hole spoke design for race-ready strength and style
- Forged 6061-aluminum beadlock ring secures with grade-8 zinc plated bolts
- Built from a single piece of strong yet lightweight alloy aluminum
- Method logo is machined around the center wheel face
- Select from various finishes with a protective matte clear coat
- Choose from an array of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Compatible with factory TPMS systems
- Each 105 Beadlock Wheel includes a Method-logoed center cap
- Method 105 Beadlock Wheels are sold individually
- Your Method 105 Beadlock Wheels are backed by a 2-year finish warranty
Bring track-proven technology to the winner’s circle with Method 105 Beadlock Wheels. Keeping the rubber on the rim with a forged 6061-aluminum beadlock secured with grade-8 zinc plated bolts, Method 105 beadlocks boast a 12-hole spoke design and your choice of finishes for race-ready strength and style.
Crafted from a single piece of aluminum alloy, Method 105 wheels are super strong and super lightweight. Designed exclusively for hardcore racing and weekend off-road warriors, you won’t find Method 105 beadlock rims on any street machine. And the Method logo machined around the center hub only adds to the off-road exclusivity.
Method 105 bead lock wheels come in a range of diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets, so it’s easy to outfit your race winner with a race-winning stance. Plus, each wheel includes a Method-logoed center cap to finish off the tough look. And since Method 105 Beadlock Rims are race-exclusive, they include a 2-year finish warranty but no structural warranties.
- Off-road use only—wheels are not street legal
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Method 105 Beadlock Wheels Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Joshua M (North las Vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 2013 Jeep Wrangler — Jan 17, 2016 10:53 AM
Im happy I picked these up during one of their sales. They look awesome in persona and do exactly what they are supposed to do, hold air and take a beating.