- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Method 401 UTV Beadlock Wheels are the premier UTV wheel for off-road racers and enthusiasts
- Race-ready 12-spoke design for ultimate strength and low weight
- Forged 6061-aluminum beadlock ring cinches with grade-8 zinc plated bolts
- Your choice of color finishes
- Method logo machined around center hub
- Made from a single piece of strong yet light alloy aluminum
- Available in an array of diameters, bolt patterns and offsets
- Method 401 UTV Beadlock Wheels are sold individually
- Your Method 401 UTV Beadlock Wheels are not covered by any structural or cosmetic warranty
Set your sights on the checkered flag with a set of Method 401 UTV Beadlock Wheels. Featuring a beefed-up 12-spoke design and a raw machined finish, these competition-built Method 401 wheels keep the UTV rubber on the UTV rim with a forged 6061-aluminum beadlock and tough grade-8 zinc plated bolt fasteners.
Crafted from a single piece of aluminum alloy, Method 401 UTV beadlock rims are strong and super lightweight. Designed exclusively for true off-road race machines and hardcore weekend warriors, these wheels give you a serious winning edge. And with the Method logo machined around the center, that edge just got sharper!
To lockdown your UTV racer’s winning stance, Method 401 UTV rims come in a range of diameters, bolt patterns and offsets. And since Method 401 UTV Beadlock Rims are a purpose-built race wheel, they do not include center caps or any structural or cosmetic warranties.
- Off-road use only—wheels are not street legal
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel