- Save 10% Use Promo Code METHOD10
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Method 406 UTV Beadlock Wheels are the brand's latest UTV race wheel offering
- 8 split-spoke mesh design with a satin black finish
- Forged 6061-aluminum beadlock ring with countersunk grade-8 zinc plated bolts
- Made from a single piece of strong yet light alloy aluminum
- Tapered inner barrel keeps debris from building up and damaging brake calipers
- Boasts a hefty 1600 lb load rating
- Available in an array of diameters, bolt patterns and offsets
- Perfect for staggered sand setups or even offsets for optimal floatation
- Includes a Method logoed center cap
- Method 406 UTV Beadlock Wheels are sold individually
- Your Method 406 UTV Beadlock Wheels are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
When in doubt, bet on black with a set of Method 406 UTV Beadlock Wheels. Rolling tough on an 8 split-spoke mesh design and dressed in a satin black finish, these hardcore Method 406 UTV rims keep the rubber on the wheel with a forged 6061-aluminum beadlock cinched tight with countersunk grade-8 zinc plated bolt fasteners.
Made from a single piece of aluminum alloy, Method 406 UTV bead lockers are designed to be super lightweight and super strong. So strong in fact, they boast a whopping 1600 lb load rating. Your Method 406 beadlocks also feature a unique tapered inner barrel that keeps debris from building up and damaging brake calipers, while keeping the weight down.
Whether you run a staggered sand setup or an even offset for maximum flotation, 406 Method UTV beadlocks come in a range of sizes so you can tailor your stance to your driving style. And best yet, Method includes logoed center caps and a limited Lifetime Warranty with your 406 UTV Beadlock Wheels.
- Off-road use only—wheels are not street legal
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel