- Save 10% Use Promo Code METHOD10
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Method Buggy Beadlock Wheels are the premier race-ready off-road buggy wheel
- Perfect for desert-going ‘58-‘67 VW Beetles and Things
- 10-spoke design for race-proven strength and style
- Forged 6061-aluminum beadlock ring clamps with grade-8 zinc plated bolts
- Crafted from one block of strong, lightweight alloy aluminum
- Method logo is machined into one spoke face
- Select from raw or machined finishes
- Choose from an array of sizes with the ‘wide-five’ bolt pattern
- Uses Volkswagen lug bolts or similar radius seat lug bolts
- Method Buggy Beadlock Wheels are sold individually
- Your Method Buggy Beadlock Wheels are not covered by any structural or cosmetic warranty
Converted VWs started the off-road revolution, so start your race-winning revolution with a set of Method Buggy Beadlock Wheels. Keeping the rubber on the rim with a forged 6061-aluminum beadlock and with grade-8 zinc plated bolts, Method Buggy beadlock rims boast a 10-spoke design and your choice of finishes to outfit your ‘58-‘67 VW-based machine with a race-ready package.
Built from a single piece of aluminum alloy, Method Buggy wheels are super strong and super lightweight. Designed exclusively for hardcore racing and weekend off-road battles, you won’t find Method Buggy beadlock wheels on any street bug. And the Method logo milled into one spoke only adds to the off-road-only legend.
Method race wheels buggy beadlocks come in a range of diameters and widths for that race-winning stance. And they all feature the classic ‘58-‘67 VW ‘wide-five’ bolt pattern. And since Method Buggy Bead lock Wheels are race-exclusive, they do not include center caps or any structural or cosmetic warranties.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- Off-road use only—wheels are not street legal