- Save 10% Use Promo Code METHOD10
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Method Buggy Non-Beadlock Wheels are the premier non-beadlock race-only buggy wheel
- Made for desert-going ‘58-‘67 VW Beetles and Things
- 10-spoke design for race-ready strength and style
- Made from one block of strong, lightweight alloy aluminum
- Method logo is milled into one spoke face
- Choose from raw or machined finishes
- Select from an array of sizes with the ‘wide-five’ bolt pattern
- Requires Volkswagen lug bolts or similar radius seat lug bolts
- Method Buggy Non-Beadlock Wheels are sold individually
- Your Methond Buggy Non-Beadlock Wheels are not covered by any structural or cosmetic warranty
Method Buggy Non-Beadlock Wheels are perfect for the racer who needs a rugged race wheel without the hassle of a beadlock. Featuring a 10-spoke design and your choice of finishes, these non-beadlock Method Buggy wheels equip your ‘58-‘67 VW-based race machine with race-proven technology.
Wrought from one piece of aluminum alloy, Method buggy non beadlock rims are super strong and super lightweight. Made exclusively for hardcore racing and weekend battles in the backcountry, you won’t find Method Buggy beadlock wheels on any Cal bug. And the Method logo milled into one spoke only adds to the off-road exclusivity.
Method non beadlock buggy rims come in a range of diameters and widths for that race-winning stance. And they all feature the definitive ‘58-‘67 VW ‘wide-five’ bolt pattern. And since Method buggy wheels without beadlocks are a race-exclusive setup, they do not include center caps or any structural or cosmetic warranties.
- Off-road use only—wheels are not street legal
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel