- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Swap out those faltering factory rims for a big, bad set of Method Grid Wheels
- Combines a split 6-spoke design with simulated beadlock along the ring for a rugged look
- Wrought from a high-strength, high-capacity aluminum alloy to stand the test of time
- Available in the clear-coated finish of your choice – either matte black or titanium black
- Removable zinc-plated bolts stud the lip and a push-through cap adorns every center
- Sizes range from 16” to 20” with application for most trucks, Jeeps and SUVs
- Every Method Grid Wheel is sold individually and has a 2-year painted finish warranty and limited lifetime structural warranty
Take your curb appeal from zero to 60 with Method Grid Rims. Sold individually, these aluminum alloy replacement wheels boast a split 6-spoke design with simulated beadlock, zinc-plated lip bolts and a push-through center cap to complete the bold look. Sizes vary from 16” to 20.” Titanium black or matte black finish. 2-year painted finish warranty and limited lifetime structural warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel size