- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your street machine a classic off-road look with Method Hole Wheels
- Crafted from a durable aluminum alloy with a machined “Street-Loc” ring and replaceable steel bolts
- Features simulated beadlock by way of the strategically placed under-cut on the outer lip
- Available in a wide range of sizes and your choice of finish – either matte black or magnesium grey
- Includes a push-through, logo-stamped hub cover with brushed finish
- Your Method Hole Rims are sold individually and supported by a 2-year painted finish warranty and limited lifetime structural warranty
The hole-wheel design that was a staple of early off-road racing is now yours – take it to the streets with a new set of Method Hole Wheels. Manufactured from resilient aluminum alloy with a machined “Street-Loc” ring, this deep-cut aftermarket rim comes in a range of vehicle-specific measurements and your taste of finish options. Sold individually. 2-year painted finish warranty and limited lifetime structural warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel size