- Save 10% Use Promo Code METHOD10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Method MR304 Double Standard Wheels deliver an extraordinary look to your over-sized ride
- Available in a wide range of diameters
- Simulated beadlock design with zinc-plated bolts
- Custom-made for your specific truck, Jeep or SUV
- Rugged, 12-spoke pattern
- Matte black finish with your choice of an optional machined rim
- Available in a range of bolt patterns and offsets
- Push-through hub covers included
- MR304 rims are sold individually
- Your Method MR304 Double Standard Wheels are backed by a 2-year painted finish warranty and a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
You hit the road hard in your daily driver—now give it the look and feel it deserves with rugged, stylish Method Double Standard Wheels. Crafted in a wide range of diameters with a solid 12-spoke design, Double Standards are the ideal way to give your over-sized ride an off-road appeal. Whether you’re doing a little trail driving or your back-and-forth commute, Method keeps you looking fierce with forceful simulated beadlock accents.
Engineered for a custom fit to your specific truck, Jeep or SUV, Method Double Standards are a precision performance upgrade to any ride and come in a range of bolt patterns and offsets. With bold lines, strong accents and digital rendering, Method MR304s take the standard to a whole new level.
Your Method MR304 Double Standard Wheels feature a modern black matte finish with an option to choose a machined rim for a touch of shine. Each Method Double Standard Wheel includes push-through hub covers and carries a 2-year painted finish warranty and a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Method MR304 Double Standard Wheels Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Micah H (MIDLAND, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Jul 06, 2016 8:10 PM
The wheels are great! Great quality that is expected from Method. I love the way they look with my Toyo Open Country R/T's mounted on them. I would definitely buy them again!
Reviewed by Brett L (MILLBRAE, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-350 — Aug 31, 2015 4:14 PM
My charcoal gray F350 sits on these blacked out Method Racing wheels and looks great. No flaws in the finish or design. Bolted up and rolling.