- Save 10% Use Promo Code METHOD10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Method MR306 Mesh Wheels are made for trucks, Jeeps, SUVs and dedicated off-road machines
- Timeless and understated split 6-spoke design
- Rim lip is surrounded by replaceable 13mm decorative polished bolts
- Select from paint and machined finishes with a protective matte clear coat
- Made from one single piece of strong yet light alloy aluminum
- Each MR306 Mesh Wheel includes a push-through hub cover center cap
- Available in an array of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Method MR306 Mesh Wheels are sold individually
- Your Method Wheels are backed by a 2-year paint finish and limited Lifetime Structural Warranties
Give your off-road machine a dose of understated overkill with a set of Method MR306 Mesh Wheels. Featuring a split-six spoke design and your choice of machined or matte finishes, Method MR306 delivers timeless style with the array of 13mm polished bolts surrounding the simulated beadlock outer rim lip.
Method race wheels MR306 are crafted tough from a single piece of strong, lightweight aluminum alloy. Designed just for trucks, Jeeps, SUV's and dedicated off-road machines, Method MR306 wheels are the perfect addition for that classic, yet aggressive race look your rig needs.
To outfit your off-roader’s attitude with a stance to match, Method MR306 mesh rims come in a range of diameter, width, bolt pattern and offset choices. And to pop a cap into the off-road style, each wheel includes a Method-logoed push-through hub cover. Best yet, Method backs your MR306 Mesh Wheels with a 2-year finish and limited Lifetime structural warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Method MR306 Mesh Wheels Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Hudson W (COLUMBIA, MO) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tundra — Oct 03, 2016 5:10 PM
These Method wheels look great. I' have received many compliments on my truck. These actually look really good in 20s, and the black finish stands out versus all the other black wheels on the market. Only negative is these are not Hub centric. I'm kind of disappointed because they are 5x150 specific bolt pattern, I wish they would have made the hub bore 110.1mm like the other aftermarket Tundra wheels on the market. If these were hub centric they'd get 5 stars.
Reviewed by Deborah I (WORCESTER, VT) — Apr 27, 2015 4:45 AM
I got the Black, and they're unbelievably hot! They get so much attention, and no one else has the Mesh (yet!)...totally transformed my rig. When I took them out of their boxes I was stunned how beautifully packaged and light they were. Perfectly made, strong, sleek - absolutely love 'em! AutoAnything saved me piles of $$ and were super helpful in the process, answering my MANY questions promptly in their live chat. The packages arrived very quickly, just a few days as promised.