- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Confound the competition by equipping your vehicle with Method MR311 Vex Wheels
- One-piece rims feature a simulated beadlock ring by way of a strategic undercut on the outer lip
- Around the “Street-Loc” ring of MR311 Vex Rims are zinc-plated bolts for a truly stylish appearance
- Finished in a matte-clear coat for corrosion-resistance
- Includes a bolt-on hub cover and available in sizes ranging from 16” to 18”
- Available for pairing with most trucks, Jeeps and SUVs on the market today
- Your Method Vex Wheels are covered by a Lifetime Structural Warranty with a 2-year warranty on paint finish and 1-year on chrome finish
When you lay eyes on a set of Method MR311 Vex Wheels, you’ll wonder why you haven’t upgraded your off-roader sooner. Around the “Street-Loc” ring of these one-piece replacement rims are zinc-plated bolts, highlighting a simulated beadlock design. Featuring a bolt-on hub cover and finished in a matter-clear coat, they come in sizes of 16” to 18”. Lifetime Structural, 2-year paint finish, 1-year chrome finish warranty.
- Please test-fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel size