- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Method Roost Wheels are tough enough for the mountain crag but sharp enough for the streets
- Designed and FEA-tested to maintain structural integrity while shedding unwanted weight
- Cast and carved from resilient aluminum alloy into a scalloped 10-spoke design
- Includes a bolt-on center ring and comes in your choice of matte black or bronze finish options
- Get the right rim set by specifying size, bolt pattern and offset
- Your Method Roost Rims are sold individually and backed by a 2-year painted finish warranty and limited lifetime structural warranty
Lightweight, but ready for anything the road throws at them, a fresh set of Method Roost Wheels are just what your street truck needs. Available in a range of dimensions and finishes, these individually sold aftermarket rims are FEA-approved and cut from durable aluminum into a scalloped 10-spoke pattern. 2-year painted finish warranty and limited lifetime structural warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel size