- Save 10% Use Promo Code MICKEY10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add south-of-the-border styling to your rig with a Mickey Thompson Classic Baja Lock set
- Decked out with simulated bead locks around the finely machined outer lip
- Classic off-roader 8-hole pattern on the inside
- Tricked out with a 2-tone finish
- They look competition yet are still street legal
- Cast from aluminum to conserve weight without compromising strength
- Rated for up to 3640 lbs of load (varies by wheel)
- Available in your choice of diameters, bolt patterns and offsets
- Mickey Thompson Classic Baja Lock Wheels are sold individually
- Your Mickey Thompson Classic Baja Lock Wheels include a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 1-Year Finish Warranty
You don’t have to be crazy to take on the Baja 1000 race—you have to be absolutely nuts. Fortunately, you don’t have to enter the race to sport a race-ready appearance. With Mickey Thompson Classic Baja Lock Wheels, you get the look of bead locker rims without the expense and hassle of real bead locker rims.
Mickey Thompson Classic Baja Wheels feature three degrees of styling. First, they sport a classic 8-hole design around the inside. Next up is the finely machined outer lip with simulated bead locks and embossed Mickey Thompson logos. Lastly, the whole rim is treated to a 2-tone finish for off-road authenticity.
For intense strength without overwhelming weight, your MT Classic Baja Lock Rims are cast from aluminum. They come in your choice of diameters, bolt patterns and offsets to fit a wide range of rigs. And they’re all backed by a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 1-Year Finish Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Mickey Thompson Classic Baja Lock Wheels Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mario G (Lynn, MI) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford F-250 — Feb 22, 2017 10:00 AM
I had a set of these in 16's and swapped axles with larger brakes and needed to run 17's. I run them in the winter and at the sand dunes with a set of sand paddles on matching wider wheels.
Reviewed by Nick W (DOVER, OH) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Sep 11, 2016 9:45 AM
Very happy with my order, good quality product fast shipping and great customer service.look forward to ordering more products from this company.