- Save 10% Use Promo Code MICKEY10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Overtake the competition with the bold look of Mickey Thompson Classic III Wheels
- Styled with a heritage-inspired 8-hole design embossed with the Mickey Thompson logo
- Cast from premium aluminum to balance strength with weight savings
- Equipped with a smooth outer lip to make the timeless look stand out
- These vintage-style rims are available in an array of finish options
- Pick your Classic III Wheels from a range of diameters, bolt patterns and offsets
- Non-corrosive screw-on center cap included
- Mickey Thompson Classic III Wheels are sold individually
- Your Mickey Thompson Classic III Wheels are covered by a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 1-Year Finish Warranty
Not all classics fade away, and the best continue to grow stronger over time. That’s the legacy behind Mickey Thompson, and that’s the heritage that drives the design behind their MT Classic 3 Wheels. Informed by the past with an eye towards the future, the Mickey Thompson Classic III series boasts an 8-hole design surrounded by a big, smooth outer lip for a timeless appearance.
When you upgrade to Mickey Thompson Classic 3 Rims, you gain strength without overloading your curb weight. That’s because each MT Classic III is constructed from cast aluminum, shaving off precious pounds while maintaining massive load ratings up to 3500 lbs (varies by wheel). Whether you’re sitting in traffic or sailing down a rugged trail, they have the backbone to survive any kind of action.
Options abound with Mickey Thompson Classic III Wheels. Not only do they come in an array of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets, but they’re also available in your choice of finishes. They include a non-corrosive screw-on center cap with the Mickey Thompson emblem. And they’re backed by a Lifetime Limited Structural Warranty and a 1-Year Finish Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Mickey Thompson Classic III Wheels Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mark S (Albuquerque, NM) — Apr 01, 2017 9:59 AM
My truck was stolen and they took the rims and tires. These mickey Thompson rims were even better than the ones that were stolen. I'm a certified master auto tech and had access to a balancer. These rims were all less than 1/4 oz. Of weight or less to perfection. Awesome!!!
Reviewed by William T (Mylan, TN) Reviewed for a 1990 Ford Bronco II — Mar 24, 2017 6:42 AM
I have had these wheels and love them then and love them now. auto anything had the best price around and they are a great company to deal with!!!!!! thanks auto anything.
Reviewed by DAVID W (Tallahassee, FL) Reviewed for a 2002 Jeep Wrangler — Mar 04, 2017 7:38 PM
Im very happy with this purchase. The price was great and they came very quickly. They were packaged well and looked to be very high quality. Now that their mounted on the vehicle they look awesome!!
Reviewed by Duane D (CLARKSTON, WA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Dec 21, 2016 10:29 AM
Received wheels very quickly and they were packaged very well with no damage. These wheels are of very high quality, much nicer than similar wheels I purchased for a previous pickup. They also were a little less in price. thanks Mickey Thompson and Auto Anything. Auto Anything continues it's unbeatable service.
Reviewed by alan k (Merrimac, MA) — Oct 15, 2016 8:58 AM
They are very sharp wheels, the only problem is when I went to pick them up at tire store, one wheel did not have a tire on it, they showed me a ding on the edge of the wheel , they had video to prove they had not done it, by this time what was I going to do, so I had them mount it with defect, wish shipping or whomever would had taken more care.