- Save 10% Use Promo Code MICKEY10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Dig into the street and the trail on a lively set of SideBiter II by Mickey Thompson
- Crafted with a textured 7-spoke design inspired by Mickey Thompson’s innovative SideBitertires
- Crafted from aluminum using a low-pressure, high-strength casting process
- Comes in a tough yet easy-to-clean satin black finish
- Rated at up to 3640 lbs of load (varies by size)
- Available in your choice of diameters, bolt patterns and offsets
- Pop-top center caps included for easy locker hub access
- SideBiter Wheels are sold individually
- Your Mickey Thompson SideBiter II Wheels include a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 1-Year Finish Warranty
Mickey Thompson made off-road history when they developed side-tread tires called SideBiters. But they’re not the kind of company that rests on their laurels. To push their innovative design even further, they took the tread down from the tire and slapped it on the wheel of Mickey Thompson SideBiter 2 Wheels. These intense rims feature a 7-spoke design with sidewall tread styling to prove your trail prowess.
The mud rats at Mickey Thompson understand what it takes for a wheel to survive harsh off-road conditions. That’s why each SideBiter II is built from aluminum using a low-pressure, high-strength casting process to maximize strength without overdoing the weight. MT SideBiter II Rims are rated to support up to 3640 lbs of load per wheel (depending on the model), and they all come with a tough satin black finish to stand out in traffic and in the badlands.
Whether you crush gravel in a Jeep or blaze trails in a pickup, you’re sure to find an MT SideBiter II Set to fit. They’re available in a range of diameters, bolt patterns and offsets to fit a wide range of rigs. You get a pop-top center cap for easy locking hub access. And they all come backed with a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 1-Year Finish Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Mickey Thompson Sidebiter II Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Mark P (Yanceyville, NC) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — May 31, 2016 7:08 PM
These are nice looking wheels for my 2008 dodge 2500 4/4 its makes my 35/12/50 17 set out past my fenders just a little bit beefs it up looks great recommend them to anyone who wants a set of nice looking wheels