The current product is out of stock.
Click Alloy Wheels & Rims to view related products
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Roll down the road on a rocking set of Mickey Thompson Street SC5 Wheels
- Built with a boss 5-spoke design that’s the perfect complement to muscle cars
- Features Mickey Thompson’s Enhanced Stance System for a flush fit with your wheel well and a wider stance
- Available in your choice of finish options
- Each MT SC 5 Wheel is manufactured from aluminum to reduce unsprung weight
- Comes in your choice of diameters, bolt patterns and offsets
- Your Mickey Thompson Street Comp SC-5 Wheels include a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and 1 Year Finish Warranty
Those powerful body lines and purring power plant set your muscle car apart from the commuter herd. But factory rims stick out like a sore thumb on your profile. For classic style on your contemporary ride, make the switch to Mickey Thompson Street Comp SC 5 Wheels. These aggressive upgrades feature a 5-spoke design in your choice of fresh finishes to make your appearance match your performance.
When it comes to wheels, wider is better. And that’s why Mickey Thompson Street Comp SC-5 Wheels are designed with the Enhanced Stance System. This design pushes your wheels out so they ride flush with your fender for a cleaner look and wider stance. And since Mickey Thompson SC-5 Rims are made from aluminum, they help reduce your unsprung weight for more explosive performance.
Whether you’re charging in a Charger, marauding in a Mustang or cruising in a Camaro, you’re sure to find a Mickey Thompson SC 5 set to fit. They come in a range of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to fit these storied rides. They’re topped off with a branded center cap, and they work with tire pressure monitoring systems. Better still, they’re backed by a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and 1 Year Finish Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel