- Save 10% Use Promo Code MILAN10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Cause a scene when you arrive on a slick set of Milanni 464 VK-1 Wheels
- Clean 5-spoke pattern with a unique, recessed center design
- Custom-fit for most full-size cars, trucks and SUVs
- Available in a range of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Choose from multiple eye-catching finishes
- Each Milanni 464 VK-1 is sold separately
- Includes matching ‘Milanni’ center cap
- Your Milanni 464 VK-1 Wheels carry a 1-year finish warranty and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
Your full-sized ride makes a statement when it rolls down the road. Set the street precedent and upgrade your rim game with a stunning set of Milanni 464 VK-1 Wheels. Sophisticated and understated, these bold wheels boast a sleek, 5-spoke pattern and a unique, recessed center design that separates them from the rest.
Milanni VK-1 rims are crafted for a custom fit to most full-size cars, trucks and SUVs and guarantee your ride gets just the right amount of exterior elevation. The definition of smooth, Milanni 464 Wheels add something to your ride’s style that stock rims just can’t provide. Milanni VK-1 Wheels are available in multiple modern finishes and a wide range of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets.
Your Milanni 464 VK-1 Wheels are sold individually and include the matching center cap for a finished look. Each eye-catching rim is backed by a 1-year finish warranty and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Milanni 464 VK-1 Wheels Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Joseph N (WAKEFIELD, MA) Reviewed for a 2007 Cadillac STS — Jun 17, 2016 3:18 AM
The satin black rims look really good on my silver 2007 Cadillac STS4. It rides really smooth and clean even when doing 90 on the highway. Am very pleased with this purchase!!
Reviewed by David P (Dexter, MI) Reviewed for a 2013 GMC Sierra — Mar 22, 2016 6:32 AM
The wheels look and fit perfectly. The center caps were not. One had a broken tab. One was missing a retaking wire. One had a flat black center. All had heavy swirl marks in them.