- Save 20% Use Promo Code MIRO20
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Tune your racer with MiRo 110 Wheels
- Racy, tuner-style 15-spoke design with your choice of checkered-flag finishes
- Made with precision tooling and superior craftsmanship for guaranteed satisfaction
- Crafted from low-pressure, single-piece cast 6061 T6 aluminum alloy
- Painted finish is clear coated to last lap after lap
- MiRo wheels are VIA and JWL certified for strength and performance
- Available in multiple diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets
- Each 110 Wheel includes a MiRo-badged center cap
- MiRo 110 Wheels are sold individually
- Your MiRo 110 Wheels are backed by a 1-year limited warranty
What came first, the tuner or the racer? Though we may never know the answer, we do know that the two go hand in hand. So embrace both worlds on your ride with MiRo 110 Wheels. Featuring a 15-spoke design that drives home the tuner style, MiRo 110 wheels come in your choice of checkered-flag finishes to add the race-winning looks.
Manufactured with precision tooling and superior craftsmanship, MiRo 110 rims guarantee satisfaction. They’re crafted using a low-pressure, single-piece cast process from super-strong, ultra-light 6061 T6 aluminum alloy. Then, the painted finish is clear coated to last lap after lap after lap. And to drive home the strength and performance, MiRo type 110 rims meet and exceed VIA and JWL certifications.
In the world of tuners, if your ride’s stance is wrong, the whole ride is wrong. So both the MiRo 110 black and silver wheels are available in a wide selection of diameter, width, bolt pattern and offset options. Plus each 110 MiRo wheel comes with a MiRo-badged center cap. And best yet, MiRo backs your 110 Wheels with a 1-year limited warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel