- Save 20% Use Promo Code MIRO20
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Blast past the bland look of stock by bolting on a set of MiRo 111 Wheels
- Sculpted with a forked 7-spoke design for aggressive attitude
- Branded with a MiRo-logo center cap
- Built from premium T6 aluminum for strength and weight savings
- Single-piece construction using an advanced low-pressure casting process
- Available in your choice of finishes & clear coated for lasting protection
- Fully JWL and VIA certified
- Pick from a broad selection of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Sold individually
- Your MiRo 111 Wheels are backed by a 1-Year Limited Warranty
If your horsepower, torque and boost are off the charts, you won't have any trouble smoking the competition. But if you're still rocking those lackluster factory wheels, winning fans won't be easy. Make a lasting first impression by swapping your stock rims for a set of MiRo 111 Wheels. These deep-dished dubs are sculpted with a forked 7-spoke pattern, electrifying your profile with their aggressive weave of sharp angles, sleek curves and daring attitude.
Whether you're planning to attack the track or dominate traffic, the MiRo 111 line of aftermarket rims has the guts to perform in any environment. For intense strength without excess weight, each MiRo Type 111 is constructed from T6 aluminum using a low-pressure casting process. Then, they're finished in a range of hot hues to complement or accent your ride's trim. From the speedway to the highway, all eyes will be fixed on your MiRo Wheels 111.
No matter what type of speed fiend is parked in your driveway, you're sure to find a set of MiRo 111 Rims to fit. Besides being built in a wide range of diameters, they also come in your choice of bolt patterns and offsets to pair with a ton of vehicles. Better still, each MiRo 111 comes with a branded center cap and a 1-Year Limited Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
MiRo 111 Wheels Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by kevin b (SAN ANTONIO, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Hyundai Sonata — Aug 05, 2016 8:22 PM
The wheels look great on my 2016 Hyundai Sonata 2.0T Sport. I have had a lot of complements on the car since the wheels have been put on . Well worth the price
Reviewed by Tom C (MOUNT PLEASANT, SC) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Camry — Feb 28, 2016 10:25 AM
Purchased these 19"X8.5" Miro wheels for my new 2016 Toyota Camry XSE V6. They look GREAT one the car and the fit, finish and quality is outstanding! AutoAnything.com rep was also great. I had mistakenly ordered the incorrect "offset" for the vehicle and they contacted me to check to see if I had sent the order in error or I really wanted the offset ordered. Would have been bad if I had already mounted tires and found out the wheels were wrong. Very Helpful and GREAT service. Thanks
Reviewed by Rafael T (DALLAS, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Volkswagen Passat — Apr 04, 2015 11:54 AM
Thank you for the great deal on these amazing rims! Sadly I've scraped one rims slightly on the first day. Hopefully there will be a chance to get 1 new rim soon.
Reviewed by Darrell M (COLVILLE, WA) Reviewed for a 2004 Volkswagen Jetta — Mar 25, 2015 7:20 AM
A couple of years ago I bought 17" wheels to replace the stock 15" I wasn't completely satisfied with the appearance and wanted to size up. I looked up pics of VW's on the net and that's how I found the Miro wheel. I purchased the 18x8.5 rim. I mounted 235/40R18 Continental Extreme tires and I have no rubbing issues.